Chapter 2

-Abigail

"This is the bakery. Where everyone gets their cakes and bread." I point towards one of the last few things. He's been staring at me the whole time I'm not sure he's been paying attention to anything I've been saying, and quite frankly I was bored we've been at this for well over an hour now.

"So why are you in town?" I ask making small talk as we walk towards our new destination.

"I don't think my aunts feeling too well about the whole jeered thing." He chuckles lazily and pushes the fallen hair away from his face. I swallow and quickly look away.

"So, where do you live gorgeous? You've shown me everything but the main attraction church girl." He says causing me to bite my bottom lip to stop me from saying anything unholy in public.

"Well, if you insist. I happen to live right there." I point to my house right by the church. He scoffs and I look back at him with furrowed brows.

"And what's that for?" I refer to his scoff and he continues walking towards it.

"It's just so typical. You live right by the church."

"With the things I'm thinking of I need to be closer to Jesus." I mutter under my breath.

"Hello Abigail." Mr.Bergson waves and I wave back saying my greetings. I turn back around and roll my eyes causing Harry to laugh.

"Just because you turn around doesn't mean people can't see you rolling your eyes by the way."

"Thanks."

Walking into my home I know that everything is in privacy now. I lock the door and we walk into my kitchen taking a seat in the kitchen.

"So, how old are you?" He asks looking around the house, observing everything and I take the time to look around also making sure things look in place.

"Wouldn't you like to know." I tease just as the church choir begins singing, I hum along to the lyrics as I grab Harry a drink, I place his glass next to him and being my cup to my lips.

"How can you live next to a church? You can't even masturbate in peace." I choke on my water for a few seconds before finally composing myself.

He's right you can't masturbate in peace, the first time I tried to when I came back was the worse thing I'd ever endured. Every time I would try I would feel so evil because of the great singing of the church.

"You have no filter do you?" I laugh at his blunt persona.

"Eh, what I'm really dying to ask you is the way to your room." He pulls me close and grips me by my ass. I bite my lip to suppress me from letting out a moan.

I grab his hands and pull them off of me. I take a deep breath and know if I don't stop it now I won't be able to.

"I think it's time I get you back." I force myself to say. We walk out of the house heading towards his current residence. I know I'll regret this, it's been so long since I've gotten a good fuck. I wonder if he's rough, oh God don't let my mind think about this any further.

"Show me the way." He gestures towards the way and he follows. I wish he can see my ass from this overly baggy dress. I want him to know how my pussy is ready and wet just for him.

"Are you alright." He asks when I suddenly stop. This can't be happening, I clear my throat and look directly into his eyes.

"Can you make it home, I have somewhere very important I need to be." He looks around sceptically and then nods. "Sorry I just remembered, I can give you a ride if you want." I lie and point towards my car parked in the driveway.

"Actually no, I'll enjoy the cool air." He smiles and begins walking away, his back muscles clearly evident. I rush into the house grab my keys and walked into the car. Starting the car I drive to the city and turn into the church. I needed to confess.

"Bless me father, for I have sinned. It has been one day since my last Confession." It hasn't, it's been one year since my last confession but might as well make me seem like a regular.

"Father, I've been pondering on sinful things that I should not. I know I'm suppose to wait until marriage but I already did it before. I stopped I really did, but this man, I've only known for a few hours. I-I- it's like I have no control over myself and I don't know what to do father, For these are all my sins and I'm sorry." There's far more sins than that but that's all I want to confess to him.

-

After getting my advice from the priest I walk out and the sun is beginning to set. I dash to the car in hopes to make it home not to late.

"How was the day with Harry." My father asks as I come through the door. I groan and put my keys away. He's impossible, the whole drive back I couldn't help but to think about him.

"It was good." It felt so good when he grabbed my ass.

"Did you guys have good conversation?"

"Yeah, he puts his mouth to great use." Hinting toward sex.

"Dad excuse me but I just really need a shower." I walk up the stairs to my shower, stepping into the warm water I let it soak my hair and run down my body.

The sexual frustration was eating me away and I don't know how to control it, I know even if I masturbate I will think of him, and lust is a sin that I should not engage in.

"Please stop it." I want to yell at my head and stop but I whisper it. I lather my body with body wash and I take my time caressing my every curve. Feeling my body under my touch, My average round breast standing perfectly tall, I lather my ass lifting it and it bouncing as I go towards my pussy. I go down my legs and the water rinses me away. I wash my brown hair and make my way out grabbing a towel.

"Goodnight" I tell my dad as I go up the stairs to my room. I lock my door and walk into my dresser, under my clothes I take out my vibrater I haven't used in months and walk towards the bed.

I needed to release my frustration, I needed to control my emotions. The devil is trying to pull me back in again. I plug it in and the loud vibration exploits around the room. I bring it to my aching clit and jerk backwards at the foreign feeling. I bring it back towards my centre biting down my bottom lip to hide my moan that was threatening to escape. The feeling causing me to roll my hips on the bed.

-Harry

I groan in the shower picturing my dick going in and out of her pussy. I continue pumping until I feel my dick fully harden.

"Fuck Abigail" I groan my heavy groans resembling a beast making its way out. Her body was perfect and I know it. Her ass bouncing as I slap it claiming her as mine and her whispering dirty things in my ear.

In one more stroke I cum, groaning and throwing my head back as water drips unto my stomach. The floor now full of my fun I take the shower head and clean it up letting it all flow down the drain.

She's such a dirty girl, having this whole good girl facade but I know who she really is, she's Abigail Scott the girl that gave me the best fuck I've ever had especially with a freshmen, she disappeared after our night and here I am finding her again, acting to be holy and righteous but just a few years ago she was screaming for me to go faster, harder, deeper.

Knowing how she looks under those heavy, baggy clothes makes her much harder to resist and if I want her to surrender herself to me I had to lure her in.

I find it cute that they're both masturbating for each other at the same time tbh...