Ending Ori-kun

I turned to Di-kun. "What's your proof?" Both of these boys were my close friends, but before I believe anyone, I needed proof.

Di-kun looked at Ori-kun then down near his pocket. I knew we both saw the little shimmer of light hitting the chain of Grell's old pocketwatch, which he gave to Ori-kun.

"That pocketwatch." Di-kun pointed to the chain. Ori-kun looked down at it, then back up at Di-kun.

"So what?" He said.

"How did you get it? Grell would never give that to anyone."

I looked at Di-kun. "I've never seen Grell with that watch. He never said anything about it."

Di-kun looked a little confused. "He likes to show it off."

Ori-kun jumped in now. "Now I know your making things up! Grell was my best friend, and I know about everything about him!"

Di-kun scoffed, then got up, "you made a wrong choice." He whispered in my ear, but I didn't care. I'd known Ori-kun longer than Dimontaio, so I believe Ori-kun.

I looked back at Ori-kun. "You really love me?" I said, jumping back to an earlier topic.

He smiled. "Of course. What's not to love about you."

I smiled as well. It's nice to know that someone besides my dad really loves me.

-----
Ori's POV:

Today is Valentines Day. I'm walking down the hallways of school with another hand in mine. I look down to my right and see senpai holding my hand and leaning on my shoulder. I love her so much, and when she denied to see proof of me being a Yandere, I knew she cared.

Just feeling her warm hand in mine is the best feeling on Earth. I never want it to stop. Thankfully, we both have our free period, so we go to the roof.

We sit on a bench near one of the railings on the roof. Senpai continues to lean on my shoulder.

I'm glad she's mine.

I try my best not to kill anyone else besides Grell. It's working pretty well. Everyone still thinks he comitted suicide, except for Dimontaio, which probably would've had very good or very bad facts to prove that I killed my best friend, but that will stay a secret.

As long as I have my senpai.

-----

Hey guys,

Now that this story is over, I can continue on Aaron and Demo 2! I had a little writers block for that one, and cause of that, I've been working in my 4 OTHER DRAFTS! I can tell you the topics they're on:

1.) Black Butler X Reader
2.) Pokémon
3.) Markiplier X Reader
4.) JackSepticEye X Reader

Which do you want after Aaron and Demo 2? Post in the comments.

I'll have to post this on the Di-kun ending too...

- MysteriousKyrgy ♡