Prologue

My gosh why?

Why did my dad have to go and make me move?

Ya, I know what your thinking, "What's so bad about moving? You get to meet new people."

Well, I hate it. Strangers mean new friends, new friends lead to a possible relationship, a new relationship leads to heartbreak, heartbreak leads to possible suicide.

Sorry, I over think to many things, well, more like everything. You should know this, cause I'm y/n. Or pretty much, you. Remember? Thought so.

Well, my dad is making me move to JAPAN! Of all places, Japan?! Seriously!?

I mean, now that I think about it, this is pretty good for me, or you. Remember? The boy.

Yeah, even though I'm you, your kinda lost. I'll explain since you've obviously forgotten.

There was a boy named Walter Bogans. He was absolutely head-over-heels for us. He would do anything, and I mean, ANYTHING! I'm pretty sure he trapped a guy in his basement for a whole month, just for looking at me. Really?

Some girls like a guy who protects her no matter what, but he was crazy, or what the Japanese call them, a Yandere.

Yanderes are people (girls and boys) who are in love so much with the person of their choice, they will KILL to make them theirs and only theirs.

I know, they're horrifying. They're our worst nightmare. Do you remember that? Thought not.

Oh well, let's get back to the drawing board.

Japan. I have to learn Japanese in a month to be able to communicate with everyone in my new school. I don't do it anyways. Like I said before, I don't wanna make new friends. If I do, one of them could be a possible Yandere. I don't want that. And I know you don't, me.

I've learned only a couple common words, like kon'nichiwa (hello) and ogenkidesuka (how are you). I don't even like to communicate in English.

Oh well, back to packing, instead of talking to myself.

-----

I may use some Japanese words then put the definition out to the side, so your not confused. Your welcome.

Tell me what you think.

-MysteriousKyrgy ♡