Chapter 5

Y/n's POV:

I got up when dad told me to, but today it was around 8. He said he was super early yesturday, so he had to drive around Tokyo, then became late due to traffic. I put the uniform back on and let my h/l h/c flow down my back, instead of doing something with it.

He dropped me off at school again, but today I was going to meet my teachers. I was still nervous going around and speaking to people in Japanese, so I wouldn't talk unless it was nessisary.

I walked down the hallway near the entrance and saw Ori-kun talking with some of his friends. I didn't see Grell with him though, only Gudo. They were talking in Japanese. I realized that I was super tired, which would mean that I would get grouchy, so I tried not to talk. But lucky me.

Ori-kun saw he and said hi. I just waved. Gudo saw me too and also said hi. I walked down the hallway away from them. I didn't hear footsteps, so I thought they were still talking.

I tried to get to the main office, but instead found myself walking in circles, confused. I couldn't find Freddy either, so I had to do my best.

I soon saw a boy leaning against a locker. He was tall, had black hair, what looked like brown eyes and had on the boy's uniform. I decided to ask for help, so I walked over to him. He started looking at me.

"Can you help me?" I attempted in English.

"Sure, what?" He stopped leaning on the locker and looked down at me. His voice was sweet too.

"I can't find the main office. I'm supposed to be meeting my teachers today."

"Oh, are you new?"

"Yeah, I moved here from America."

"Wow, that's a ways away." He smiled. "My name is Dimontaio Conston." He stuck a hand out.

"Y/n l/n," I took his hand and shook it. We started walking.

"So, this your first time in Japan?"

"Yes. I've always wanted to come here, but I never thought I would."

"Well, it's just your luck then, am I right?" I laughed.

We arrived at the main office rather quickly. Dimontaio said he would wait in the little waiting area, since this was his free period. Kokano High is way different from my other school, cause if you have a free period, you could walk around, as long as you were quite, stayed near school grounds (so you could go outside) and didn't go into the other classrooms.

I told the lady behind my desk gave me my schedule and Dimontaio and I headed out to see my classes and meet my teachers.

-----

Ori's POV:

I was suprised once again. N/n-senpai didn't say hi. No, I thought. She likes you, she must be tired, or...

Sad...

I decided that I would talk to her today and see what's up, but now I was getting mad again. Gudo had said hello to n/n-senpai just like Grell. I shook it off, but know it would soon come back.

Gudo had to go to math, so I stood in the hallway, since this was my free period.

I then saw n/n-senpai walking around the corner with Dimontaio. HIM?!? Really, y/n? Why not me? Was she lost? Confused? I can help you! I'll do anything for you!

Anything!!!

-----

Y/n's POV:

I stayed with *Di-kun (*D-long e, that's how you pronounce it) until it was time for passing period, when he had to leave. I got to see all my teachers and they seemed really nice. I got out my schedule and looked over the list again, having a copy in English.