This mysterious Ray wore jeans and a blue, white and red plaid shirt. He sat down at the bar; a couple seats down from us, and ordered a beer.
Nik and I walked over to him. I sat in the seat next to him and Nik stood on his left.

"Ray? Ray Sutton?" Nik asked.

"Who wants to know?" The guy asked looking down at his beer.

"I've been looking everywhere for you, we started in Florida Tacoma, we met a young chap there who you worked with before you moved to Memphis. Now he directed us to two lovely young women and they led us here. To you." Nik said.

"I think I'll be going." Ray said getting out of his seat.

Nik gave me a smirk, to which I replied with a rolling of my eyes. Nik then got up and stopped him from leaving.

"Not so fast mate, you only just got here, now your type are very hard to come by." He said.

Ray then turned to walk the other way and Stefan appeared.

"I wouldn't do that." Stefan said pushing him slightly against the bar.

"Vampire's." He whispered.

"Your swifty swift Ray. Yes my friend here is a vampire. My friend has compelled everyone in the bar so don't look to them for any help. I however I'm something else a different kind of monster. I got some vampire, I got some wolf..."

"You what?" Ray asked shocked at what he said.

"A hybrid Ray, I'm both. You see I want to create more of me. And since you are the first wolf I've come across in many a moon, pun intended right. I need you to direct me to your pack. So, where can I find them Ray?"

"You can't compel me it won't work." Ray said.

Nik eyed Stefan who cleared his throat.

"Hey can I get a scotch on the rocks." Stefan asked the bartender.

"Tell you what Ray. Let's play a little drinking game, something I like to call. Truth or wolfsbane." Stefan said pulling out wolfsbane from the little black bag.

"Oh, this is going to be fun Ray." Nik mocked.

I took a bottle of tequila from the bar and began pouring my own drinks.
Stefan chained Ray up near the dart board and began throwing darts soaked in scotch and wolfsbane at him.

"Let's play a little drinking game of our own shall we." Nik suggested.

"Sure why not. What do you want to play?" I asked.

"Flip, sip, strip and snog." He said.

"Seriously?" I asked eyeing him.

"The rules are. We flip a coin and guess what it lands on. If we guess right we get to ask the other a question and the other must answer truthfully. If we guess wrong we need to take a shot and remove a piece of clothing. If we both guess the same answer we have to.....Kiss." Nik said wiggling his eyebrows up and down at me.

"Nik I've played this before I know the rules. We need more than two players." I said making up an excuse for not playing it.

"Stefan would you mind flipping the coin for us whilst you torture Ray?" Nik asked keeping his eyes on me while he talked.

"Sure why not. I'm getting bored anyway." Stefan said before picking a coin out of his pocket and flipping it in the air.

"Heads." I said, at the same time Nik said.

"Tails."

I sighed a breath of relief when he didn't say heads.

"It's Tails." Stefan said smiling at me.