Stallison; A Toy Lightsaber?

Stiles backed up into the wall, Allison wrapping her arms around Stiles' neck. She pursed her lips, furrowing her eyebrows. "Stiles," She grinned. "You don't have to be scared." Allison giggled, playing with his hair. "It's not like I'm going to be taking your virginity today. Unless," She raised a brow and looked him up and down. "You were looking forward to that." Stiles let out a sigh of relief, his dorky, nervous grin spreading across his face.

"Oh, heh, no, I, no I wasn't. I mean- shit, yeah, I'm always looking forward to that but, agh! You know what I mean." Stiles huffed and bit his bottom lip, blinking rapidly. Allison giggled and stroked his cheek.

"Don't worry, I'll take good care of you." She joked, looking up at him as she batted her eyelashes. Stiles loved how she managed to keep a bright smile, even in the most intimate situations. Allison leaned up and pressed her lips to his, Stiles closing his eyes and kissing her back. This, admittedly, wasn't his first kiss with Allison but it was his first relatively intimate one. Allison parted her lips and attached hers to his, sucking on his top lip lightly. She pressed her body gently against his, sending chills down Stiles' spine. Allison loved the feeling of happiness and excitement when she kissed Stiles, but this was a different kind of excitement. She turned her head and deepened the kiss, Stiles wrapping his arms around her waist lightly. Allison grabbed his wrists and pulled away from the kiss just barely, giggling quietly. She guided his hands up her waist, before letting go. Stiles inhaled quietly, running his hands up her sides gently. Allison pressed up a little harder against Stiles and pulled away, kissing his neck. Stiles jerked away afterwards, his eyes widened and his head hit the wall lightly. "Stiles? What's wrong?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"N-Nothing, I just..Wasn't expecting that. Sorry." He inhaled and Allison giggled. She leaned back up and kissed his neck again, sucking gently. Stiles gripped onto her shirt, whining quietly. He bit his lip, tilting his head up to give her more room. Allison left small kisses down his neck, gently pulling the collar of his hoodie along with his shirt to reveal his collarbones. She left a warm kiss on his collarbone, causing Stiles to shiver. "Y-You want to maybe uh, take this to my bedroom..?"

Allison pulled away and smirked. "Gladly." She grabbed Stiles by his hoodie strings and pulled him softly of the wall, then backing him up into his bedroom. She stopped and glanced. "Is that a toy lightsaber?"

"..Just for looks.." He nodded nervously. Allison rolled her eyes playfully and shoved him onto the bed, Stiles falling on his back. His eyes widened. "Shit, you're strong." Allison giggled and crawled ontop of him, Stiles looking up at her. He blinked and closed his eyes, pressing his lips against hers. He opened his eyes in surprise when she sat on his lower abdomen, pulling her shirt off. She smirked as Stiles' cheeks flushed red, and he timidly gripped the sheets. Allison pulled her hair out of the ponytail, and pinned him to the bed. His heart skipped a beat, he was obviously excited. Allison could see it, and she was loving how innocent he was. She leaned down and kissed him a little rough, just to test it out. Stiles was trying to adjust, and he gripped the sheets a bit harder and kissed back. Allison tugged at his hoodie.

"I took off my shirt. Now I wanna see you." She playfully smiled. Stiles' eyes widened, and he pulled off his hoodie along with his shirt, feeling cold. He laid back down, huffing. Allison rubbed her hands up and down on his chest, kissing his collarbones and sucking a little harder. Stiles whined, running his hands up her sides again. He was nervous, but he moved his hand up to her breast, softly squeezing it. Allison giggled and moved into his hand, kissing his chest. Stiles used his other hand to run his fingers through her hair. Allison left a few hickeys down his neck and leaned up to brush her cheek against his as she purred into his ear, "When people see those marks, they'll know you're mine." Stiles shivered, panting. He gripped the sheets once more and Allison kissed his jaw, starting to slowly grinding on his crotch. He hid his face in the crook of Allison's neck, whining and kissing her neck. She kissed him deeply, placing one hand on his chest as she continued to grind softly. He adjusted his position and kissed back, furrowing his eyebrows. Allison pulled away from the kiss and kissed him again a little sloppily, Stiles running his fingers through her hair. He moaned quietly through the kiss as she grinded a little harder. She sat up once more and brushed her hair back, running her hands up his sides.