Saturday mornings

Shawn's P.O.V.

The way her eyes sparkled like fireworks. They way she dances around our living room to my music like no ones watching. And I can't forget how she looks effortlessly flawless in her pyjamas with no makeup, on a Saturday morning sipping her tea. She is truly the definition of perfect. 

And on this beautiful Saturday morning, I lay in bed with her cuddled up in my arms, staring at her beautiful and calm face in a peaceful sleep.  Her chest rising slowly rising up and down with every gentle breath, I can feel her heart beating and it puts me in a happy mood, even at 6:30 in the morning. I gently brushed a loose piece of hair behind her ear and slowly caressed her hair. As I kissed her forehead her eyes slowly fluttered open, and as my beautiful girlfriend saw my face she smiled widely which warmed my heart. 

"Good morning, baby girl"

"Good morning love" Y/N spoke sweetly with her angelic voice, which I enjoy waking up to everyday

"How did you sleep?" She asked, yawning adorably

"Very well, since you're in my arms" 

She blushed evidently at my comment, and I just smiled and kissed her rosy cheek.

"What would you like for breakfast darling?" I asked her, still laying comfortably on our bed, cuddling and enjoying our warm embrace.

"Blueberry pancakes?" Her eyes looked hopeful at the mention of our favourite thing to eat on Saturday mornings.

"With maple syrup"

"And a delicious cup of coffee for you"

"You also can't forget about your morning cup of tea" I reminded her, the both us of smiling widely, and gazing lovingly into each other's eyes.

"We act like one of those cheesy couples that you see in movies" she giggled adorably, which made my heart skip a beat.

 It made me happy to know that after four years of dating, she still makes me feel like there are a million butterfly's fluttering around in my stomach. Everyday she makes me fall in love with her all over again, just by doing the little things that make her perfect in my eyes.

"Well, you are the Juliet to my Romeo" I spoke cheekily, which made her laugh at my cheesy joke.

"You do know that they both die right?" She rose both her eyebrows at me

"I do, but Romeo died by committing an act of love, and I would die anyway just to protect you from any harm. You mean the world to me, and I would die if I knew that anything happened to you. Without you I would be a lost soul wandering, and I wouldn't know what I would ever do with myself."

She stared at me with as much love and passion in hers eyes possible, and leaned in to kiss me. As soon as I felt her lips on mine I instantly kissed back. I couldn't care less about morning breath, all I cared about was the fact that she was here with me in my arms. 

"I love you, and I would die too if anything bad had happened to you" I leaned in and gently pecked her lips

"I love you too, now I think there are pancakes waiting to be made" she smiled widely at my response, and quickly pulled me out of bed.

I laughed and hugged her before I swiftly picked her up, and carried her out of our bedroom and down the stairs with her legs wrapped tightly around my waist and her arms around my neck. 

Gosh, Saturday mornings are the best.

***

A/N sorry that I haven't posted in a while, but I've had some writers block. I hoped that you guys enjoyed this imagine, and please vote and comment if you enjoyed this. By the way Shawn was amazing on The 100 yesterday, it was such an awesome episode!

-Georgia