Chapter 10- Confronting Chester Dembling

Start from the beginning

"I'm no Chase, you're beauty simple took me by surprise, I didn't remember you at first, but I could never forget such a beautiful woman like you."

The color rose to my cheeks. Thankfully, the bar was not well lighted so hopefully it wasn't noticed. My hand was still on Chester's incredibly toned chest, and I felt my cheeks tingling with heat.

"Well Chester-" I slid my hand down his chest and onto his abs.

He tensed under my touch, his eyes fluttered closed, and I could tell he was enjoying this way too much. His eyes were trying to lock on mine but he kept staring down at my hand on his stomach.

"Looks like you picked up a thing or two from your brother." I chuckled, bringing my hand back to the edge of the bar, smirking at my actions.

"I told you I'm not like him, Tamila. You are beautiful, and I meant it. I can't believe my brother used you like that. Don't you see that you're just amazing?" Chester spoke truthful words but I couldn't help but tell there was something missing in his voice.

Sincerity.

"I appreciate the flattery, Chester, however now we must discuss-"

I was interrupted again by the young Dembling. "I will run to the men's room then well resume."

And with that, Chester walked off to the left of the bar to the hallway that designated bathrooms.

This was going to be a long night.

***

Chester's Point Of View:

Why.

That was the only question... The only thing I could bring myself to understand.

Why. Why did Chase want to so badly hurt this woman, to take away her prized possession, her company, her pride?

Why did she have to be so gorgeous? Stunning, she was more beautiful than any woman I've ever seen, she was just so radiant and flawless.

Why was my brother an asshole and lastly why was I related to him?

I walked over to the security guard by the bathrooms, also known as my brother Chase in disguise. Our plan was so far in tact, but unfortunately I'd have to change that.

"Chase man I just can't do this. I can't hurt her. She's too beautiful, too incredible." I sounded like a sissy but I wasn't a prick to the extent of my brother.

"Then don't." He answered coldly, his dark shades covering his eyes. "Lead her on. Make her think you love her, it will make the burden less on her shoulders." Play double agent.

I guess that's what I had to do.

He was moving his head, looking at the scantly dressed females until he stopped, froze, and slid off his glasses. He was daring left of the bar, his eyes glued to one woman.

Tamila.

"It's her." He breathed, his lustful desire burning passionately in his eyes.

"I know." I muttered.

He walked away from me so fast and headed straight towards Tamila.

What was he doing?

I quickly followed behind him, this wasn't part of what we planned. He had reached her before me, slipping his arms around her shoulders.

"Jamie?" He smiled at her with that sickly signature smirk

She shook him off.

What the fu-