Chapter 5

*Monday morning*
After meeting up with my friends I head to my locker, quickly putting my bag in the small compartment I grab my books that I need for the next three classes. "Oh no, your not carrying those at least not all of them!!" Hope announces as she takes a few of my books. " I wouldn't want my future Niece or Nephew to get hurt now would I?" She says, rubbing my belly gently. "I guess not, oh and I never got to tell you the names" I say spinning around to face her. "For a boy I was thinking Lucian and for a girl I was thinking Luna, ya know off of Harry Potter" I whisper softly, suddenly Hayley appears with her boyfriend jordan.
"Hey guys, can I talk to you for a minute?" I ask pulling Hayley and Jordan aside.
"Umm, Hayley, promise you won't get mad" I ask nervously.
"Yes, now what is it?" She asks.
"I'm pregnant.. Now remember you said you wouldn't get mad!!" I say with my head down.
"You're what, who else knows" She says in a slightly mad tone.
"O-only our friends" I stutter
"Listen, as the alpha I need to know when something like this happen alright" she sighs and walks off.
*time skip to lunch*
"Hayley, I am sorry okay, I just thought since we were friends before you were alpha you would understand" I say bowing down,but once again she gave me the cold shoulder. "Fine, give me the cold shoulder but honestly I thought you would be happy for me" I shout, as my eyes shift from their normal hazel coloring to to the golden orbs that only show when I shift. "Shit,not here not now" I mumble, but before I could say anything to Hayley she fires back. "Well if you would've told me first we wouldn't be having this problem now would we?" She shouts loudly,as her chocolate eyes shift to dark purple. "I understand, honestly I do, it's not that I am mad at you I am just very disappointed, disappointed because I am your best friend and alpha, but you didn't tell me first and it stung" she says, her eyes shifting back to normal color "I'm sorry I was just scared" I say with tears filling my eyes. "Don't think I am okay with this, I am still a little upset" she says bringing me into a hug. "You do realize I am still going to have to say something at the pack meeting right?" She says smiling slightly. "Do you ever get the feeling we are being watched" I ask looking back only to realize no one was there."I think you are going insane" she chuckles as we walk to the bus.

Unknown pov
I look and see that two girls were fighting. Their eyes slowly change unnatural colors which means they must be from the rival pack,suddenly my phone begins to ring. "Have you found her yet?" Nathan asks. "Yes, I have should I follow my mission?" I ask. "Yes,kill her" Nathan says with a sickening cackle,he then hangs up the phone and I follow my target or should a say targets.
*end of POV*
After school we meet up at the pack house, we enter to the sounds of soft whispers of school gossip and normal conversations of their daily news. "Alright, everyone take your seats" Hayley shouts over the noise, after saying this everyone takes their seats including myself, I quickly reach for Neil's hand giving him a slightly weak smile. "Everything will be fine babe, I promise" he whispers in my ear.
"Okay, so I would like everyone to know that one of pack members are going to have pups, I would appreciate it if some of our stronger pack members would watch out for her" she says looking straight at me, "I would like someone to be with her at all times considering this is the first pregnancy we have had since the changing of the alpha, and I have some more good news I would like to introduce my mate Jordan who recently changed packs, that will be all you are dismissed" she says stepping down from the stage,and we all headed outside to talk to our friends, suddenly I am awaken from the small talk I was having when the scent of blood fills the air and all talking has ended,when out of what seemed like nowhere a pack of rouges surround our territory the guards quickly shift taking out the first set of rouges. "Kristina, Cj and Neilg et chey out of here!!" Hayley yells over the noise, as she too shifts jumping infront of a giant gray furred rogue. As commanded the group surrounding me shifts and begins to take me away from any signs of danger. My friends take me to the north entrance, while Kristina and cj guard the west entrance,but without knowing a rouge slams into Kristina and cj allowing his followers to break through. Neil quickly steps in front protecting me as best as he could. Without our knowledge a rogue had snuck in behind us, suddenly a sharp pain courses through my body. The scent of blood once again fills the air but this time it was mine,I look down at my stomach and see blood seeping through my clothes.
"H-help" I whimper, the small noise soon reaching Neil's ears; He looks back at me snarling and growling then jumps on top of the rouge, swiftly snapping his neck and shifting back to human form.
"B-baby, stay with me, come on stay awake" He says almost sobbing.
"I am tired,can I close my eyes just for a minute?" I ask weakly.

"No, baby girl stay awake, what names have you picked out for the babies?" He asks trying to keep me awake. By now my eyes were becoming heavy and it became much more difficult to keep them open.

"Someone come in here now!! I need help" he yells just as Hayley walks in.
"Carry her to the pack hospital but be very careful" She commands, warmth slowly spreads through my cold body as a pair of strong arms carefully lift me off the ground. "It's going to be alright baby girl, I promise." He coos in my ear and like a vault door my eyes close shut.

Should I continue?? Comment if you would like me to.
Your loving author chey