Chapter 1

((Dedicated to hayleysears456, faithhearthope, TardisChaser )) I woke up to the soft sky blue that adornes my bedroom walls. I shift over on my bed to look at the clock, which is neatly placed on my nightstand. For a little over a year, the small digital clock has read 4:30 every morning. For a while I have woken up the same way; "Kiss Me" by Ed Sheeran had been put on loop. "Settle down with me, cover me up cuddle me in lie down with me and hold me in your arms," he sings as I quietly sing along. I sit on my bed in perfect silence until my phone begins to ring, I look at the dimly lit screen and see that I have a new message.
Hope: hey, girl :p
Me: hey, what's got you up this early?
Hope: meh idk just got bored I guess...
Me:Lol
I gently set my phone down on my purple sheets waiting on a reply when my laptop starts going nuts, I open the tab with the game celes area and quickly select full screen.
One new message the icons repeatedly says blinking at me.
"Okay,okay I'll open it" I mutter to myself.
I quickly open the message and begin to read.
Neil: hey, it's me sorry I had to leave so quickly I hope you aren't mad.
Me: lol nope, why would I be mad at you?
Neil: I don't know, it's just when ever you talk it seems like I have to go and trust me I know how frustrating that can get.
Me: that's okay..
Ding,ding,ding my phone begins to ring.
Hope:hey, sorry my mom needed me for a second, so whatcha doing?
Me: Talking to my pixie and Neil again wbu?
Hope: talking to my werewolf, you really like talking to him don't you?
Me: I guess, but it's not a big deal.
I check my small digital clock again to see it is 5:30
"Oh shit, I have to get ready" I say, running to the bathroom.
I quickly put on my band tee shirt,jeans and run to brush my teeth. As I finish I slide down the stair railing and into the kitchen to see my mother and little sister.
"Good morning, sweetheart" my mother says smiling
"Good morning" I reply, taking my usual seat near my little sister Astride, who as usual is in her blue jeans and cute rainbow top.
"Good morning Chey" Astride quietly announces as her pigtails bounce
"Good morning,baby girl" I reply, taking two plates from my mother and setting one in front of astride, as I cut up her eggs. After I am finished I begin to eat my own breakfast, and then it is time to go to the hell most people call school. I kiss my mother and sister before leaving.
"Remember to be home early today your father has a pack meeting to attend today" my mother says, as I open the door and I nod in agreement.
If you haven't already figured it out yes, I am a werewolf such a big shocker right?
I pull up to St.Albans high school in my Sky blue Scottsdale Chevy truck and as always I hear a whistle and howl from one of the popular boys. I grab my black bag from the passenger seat as I shove my phone and keys down into my back pocket. I sit in silence until I see Hope's jeep and then I quickly climb out and run over to her. Instead of driving alone like normal she has my other friends with her Hayley, Kristina, Selina,Taylor,Jada and Kaylee all pile out of the Jeep. I walk to where Hayley is standing not sure if she knows.
"Dad is having a pack meeting tonight just in case you haven't heard yet" I whisper in her ear only audible enough to where she can hear me and she nods as if to say she knows.
I walk into school with my group of friends and begin to look around for my cousins, but I only see one.
" Where is everybody else at?" I ask her.
"Hunting as if you didn't already know I figured you would have went with them" she replies.
"No, remember school comes first that was the number one rule when we moved here and it always has been hunting trip or not" I say with little bits of anger laced in my voice, so I walk off. I walk over to my group of friends and see Hope and Hayley laughing at something.
"Hey guys, sorry I had to take care of something" I announce looking down at my feet
"Hey" they all say in unison.
My phone annoying as ever begins to buzz in my back pocket
Neil: I see you ❤️
Me: I see you too :3 ❤️
I slide my phone back into my pocket and run into my boyfriends awaiting arms.
"Babe you act like you haven't seen me in forever" he says chuckling softly as he wraps his arms around my waist.
"I know I just missed you a lot" I reply looking into his chocolate brown eyes waiting for his lips to meet mine, but they don't.
I stand on my tip toes and let his warm lips meet mine, He looks at me in shock and kisses back I grin and feel accomplished when I hear a soft moan escape his lips and I slowly pull away.
"That was mean" he says, pouting his lip
" I have never been accused of being nice" I reply and kiss his cheek.
"We have a pack meeting tonight baby" I purr in his ear (oh did I forget to mention my boyfriend is also a werewolf)
" You know I will be there" He replies kissing my neck.
4 hours later
"Okay, my young Pups we have gathered here today to talk about something many of you have not yet experienced which is your first changing" my father says
Neil lightly squeezes my hand, after hearing my father's low growl he releases my hand. I turn around and see my cousin Hayley smiling at me, As I stare I begin to feel dizzying light headed...
Then everything goes black.......