Chapter 5

*the next day*

I woke up to the smell of coffee, I walked into the kitchen to see Mark making coffee.

"H-hello? Mark?" I say looking at him confused.

"Hey! I know your confused about why I'm here,Dark invited me to come over."

"Oh. May I have some coffee please?"

"Sure, here you go." He gives me a cup of coffee.

"So, when did you get here?" I take a sip of my coffee.

"Oh, I got here hours ago. Dark texted me to cone over pronto, I did and I knocked at the door for hours, so I got tired of waiting and walked in and made myself some coffee."

"Well, how rude of him. If I herd you knocking I would of let you in." I tern around and Dark walks in the room with blood on his shirtless chest.

"D-Dark w-what happened!" My eyes are wide and full of fear.

"Don't freak out... But I might of killed a guy....." He walks in the bathroom.

He closed the door and I knocked and asked "what do you mean you "might" of killed a guy?!"

"Ok it might of been a girl I dunno but who ever it was freaked me out and I snapped there neck. Ok..."

Mark walks in Darks room and sees a dead person.

"He's not lyin there a real dead person here!"

I walk in to my room and get under my covers and start crying.

Dark walks out of the bathroom and walks into my room.

"(Y/N) are you ok? Its ok I will hide the body so no one knows I killed someone." He lays on my bed next to me.

"Good,hey Dark you want to know somethin."

"What?"

"I love you!" I get out from under the covers and cuddle him.

"I love you more!" He kisses me on the head.

"No I do." I fall asleep in his arms.

*******

Sorry that this was kinda short. I'm leaving soon and probly won't get back till tomorrow.