(Underfell!Mettaton x Reader)

 dont know how this happened, we're it started or if it will ever end.....

all i know is that this robot in front of me, i love him
and he loves me back

I hold my arm tightly trying to stop the bleeding, breathing heavily from running from another monster down in this word... this hell now which I call home.

hearing foot stop behind me I panic turning and running, slamming into a metal wall looking for another place to hide I see sliding doors, rushing to them prying them open and rushing into the open doors and them slamming shut behind me i lean into the doors putting my head against the cool metal taking deep breathes trying to get my breath back from running from all the way from snowdin to hot lands.

Caching my breath again I turn around and walking into the room, looking around it seems I walked into a lab looking closely at the big TV that has me on it.... ME ON IT!!! what the hell, how i turn my head looking around the room seeing no cameras that can be recording me, i shouldn't even wonder how, THE WHOLE FREAKING PLACE IT F**** UP.

Taking a deep breath I try to cool my my nerves, CRASH!!! jumping at the sound I turn and face this box thing that burst through the wall, looking at the hole i see its only one wall, like he was sitting in the wall waiting for some to come along so he could come out. Looking at the strange thing it starts talking to me "hello human I am the great mettaton here to kill you" I look at it all the anger from always having to run rushing through my veins making me feel determined I look at him, you can try to Kill me all you want ill never die, not here, not ever!

"It ends here for you human, feel my wrath" Mettaton rushes at me and i swiftly doge, looking him over trying to see how i can win, I gasp seeing a switch on his back wasting no time I rush at him and quickly flip theirs a a bright light and im thrown back skilly staying on my feet i cover my face

"I see, human you heard that i had a upgrade in placed and could not wait to see my finale form, here human look I shall kill you with this new body" Looking up i see a Woman? Are you a woman, I ask the woman? or what ever it is stops its metal feet and i sweat drop scratching the back on my head " No I am not a WOMAN!!!" I smile, you know your the only one that made me smile, mettaton blushes " your one strange human, what are you called human? i must know" (Y/N) my name is (Y/N) I say holding back a laugh "my , that's your name? hmmmm...... its really boring" I smile knowing he lying.

I getting into a fighting stance narrowing my eyes, If were going to fight lets do this mettaton I say in a mocking tone he frowns not waiting and starts running at me " DIE (Y/N)"

( play this when you start the battle part, its bad)

pulling out my finger less gloves I rush to meet him half way swiftly punching him in his face, only to scream, rushing back away from him hold my hurt hand to my chest, he didn't stop he came after me and punched me in my gut making me bend forward he takes this and knees me in the face picking me up and throwing me throw one of the walls, my vision goes blurry and I struggle to stand up only to be kicked down "hu hu.. you are one weak human, but theirs something about you that makes me warm, I like that feeling and i feel if i dont keep you around it will turn into pain" mettaton lowers himself to my face and lifts my face up kissing my forehead smile a ghost of a smile " I know what this is"

after that mettaton nursed me back to health and my feelings for him grew, though It scares me then he looks at me with possessive eyes " you may not leave my side (Y/N)" I would always node my head, this room, this place, he was my home and i loved him and I think he loved me too, he just didn't say it

(sorry im not good at underfell, but still i hoped you liked it!)