Chapter II

C H A P T E R II:

                                                               (3 Weeks Passed)

                                                         It has three weeks already and my fear is that Henry could be following me, watching me, haunting my thoughts, and even  I'm having bad nightmares by him. Pushing me in a train station, stabbing me back with a chainsaw, and even drowning me for being a bad girl. I don't know what this nightmares mean. Could it be that his going to find me and kill me? Maybe could it be that he wants me to learn a lesson from running away. I don't know nothing. I don't have a last name. I thought of a last name for me 'Mayberry'. Jessica Mayberry. Perfect name for me.

"Hello?" A man voice. Never heard that voice before. Could it be that Henry brought his army to get me? Am I paranoid? "Hello?"

"Stay away." I shouted. I was hiding and sleeping down Danny's basement.

"Jess its me Danny."-

"Danny, I need help. I need help." I said while rocking my body, side to side. "Danny, is Henry here? I heard him say my  name."

"Jess. Snap out of it." He snapped his fingers. "You need to get out from this basement. Henry is not here."

"What if he finds me? huh? Will I be safe? Answer me that."

"For heaven'sake Jess. You need to get out and watch TV or eat something." He helped me but I refuse to stand. "Jess, stand up or I'll drag you?"

"I choice to stay here."-

"Wrong answer." He drags me, basement to the living room. "Are you hungry?"

"No." I refused.

"Your going to eat." He threw me a snack bar. "Eat it. When I come back, I better see you eating that snack bar." He leaves.

Fifteen minutes passed and Danny didn't come back to check on me. "Danny?" I shout him name. "Daniel?" I shouted again. "DANIEL?" I looked upstairs but she didn't replied back. "Daniel, this isn't funny. Where are you?"

                                          "Hello, Jessica!" I froze when I heard Henry's voice from behind me. I gulped. "You know how long I wanted to touch you, to feel you, to smell you, to see you and even taste you so bad." He goes in front me. "Do you have any idea how I want to kill you? I told you millionth times, Jessie. You. Can't. Hide. From. Me." He touches my cheeks and my neck. He touches my breasts and grabs my ass. "I miss your smell, Jess. That smell of a bad girl." He let go from me and goes behind me.

"W-w-w-where's Danny?" I stuttered.

                                      "Dead." He whispers.He pulls my hair and drags me to his car blue-truck. He handcuffed my wrists and taped my mouth. "Your my now my sweet, sweet, Jess." I don't know what he gave me 'cause I blacked out.

-Z-z-Z-z-Z-Z-zz-zZ-zZ-Zzz-ZzZ-

*****

                                             I woke in my room. Why am I in my room? Henry handcuffed me and my mouth taped. "Mhmhmh." I said. What's the point if  I got a tape covering my mouth?

I heard a knock in the door. It wasn't Henry. "You're Jessica? Henry's stepdaughter? You look good to taste. Little fun, shall we?" He untapped my mouth.

"Fuck you." He slaps me.

"Now be a good girl. Or I won't pay your father." He said. He lifted my shirt and gave me small kisses. He un-buttons my short jeans. "Nice panties." He said laughing.

"HELP! HELP! HELP!" I screamed for help.  The guy covered my mouth.

"Jessica, you're not being a good girl." He says. "Now, let me just have a little fun." His hand was still covering my mouth. I could that he was taking off my underwear and my bra. When he was finishing kissing me everywhere. Suddenly, I lost my virginity with this old, bald, wrinkled man. I feel disgusting.

(Author note: I'm not going to give too much details. ^^^^ I'm trying to keep it PG.13 as possible)

When this guy left, Henry came in with a wide smile in his face. "$200 bucks." He chortles.

I cried. "Please let me go. Let me leave."

"Fuck no. I'm going to use you until I die, sweetheart."

*

*

*

I checked if Henry was sleeping and he was. Thank god that his sleeping, I could escape. I went downstairs quietly and he was snoring so loud. Maybe when I open the door he wouldn't hear the door close.

I gently open the front door (by the way I wasn't using handcuffs anymore). Anyway, I ran when I was free to go outside. Felt the wind hitting my face and my hair. I can't go to Daniel. Henry will know that I'm going to hide there. So, there's only one option, "Go to the police station."

I almost losing my breathing. I stopped and tried to find my breathing. I looked to stars and the moon. "Mom, give me strength. Guide me to the police station safely." I found my breathing again and started to run again. My legs were getting too numb to run but I tried to forget the numbness in me.

I arrived there and fell to the ground. "Help! Someone, help me."

"What's wrong, ma'am?" A man hold me from my right side and the other guy who has a black glasses hold me from the side other.

I'm going to tell everything. I don't care if they put me in the foster home. There's no going back now. Henry will be in prison forever until he dies.