3. Miles has some explaining to do...

~AN: Heyy guys! Sorry it's short. I've made a slide show for the new characters. When I made them on this website, (faceyourmanga.com, awesome website!) I kind of rushed so they don't look exactly like the characters like the girls do. I'll post it soon.~

   At recess, the girls walk over to ‘the boys’ (the name they use to refer to their boyfriends; Miles, Rutherford,and Isacc. Miles and Cay, Rutherford and Maddi, and Isacc and Cal. El is single.) “Hey, wazzup guys?” asked Miles. 

  Miles Van Stralen had short brown hair. He towered over Cay, which actually made their relationship cute. He had a smile always plastered on his face and was always joking,but he could be serious when he wanted to be. He had gone to school in Ancaster ever since kindergarden.

   “You have some explaining to do.” Was all Cay said. “Umm okay?” Miles responded. Cay snickered. He definitely wasn’t expecting this. “So, I’m just going to say it. Did you and Ashley ever date?” Cay said ‘Ashley’ like it was something slimy squiggling on the ground. “What? As in Ashley that died of chicken pox? Ya, we did.” He responded.

  Cay was shocked. She thought he would at least deny it at first. “WHAT!But how come she never told me! I was her best friend! Did anyone else know!?” She shouted. “Well, not really. We didn’t, like, shout it to the world or anything. I mean, honestly, I didn’t want anyone to know. She kind of forced me to date her.” He replied. A feeling of relief washed over Cay. She thought he actually had feelings for her. And it did make sense. If Ashley didn’t get what she wanted, she would get it soon enough.

  “Oh. Well...umm...that explains a lot. I...I just thought, you know...I don’t know. It just seemed weird you never told me. I’m sorry.” stuttered Cay. “It’s cool. I guess I should have told you anyways.” Miles bashfully responded. There was an uncomfortable silence.

   “Well, that was my drama for the day!” Rutherford stated. Rutherford Tully had light,spiky brown hair. He was a bit of a spaz, but he could also be really nice. He also hated his name and was called ‘Rutter’ by everyone except a few strict teachers and his parents. It was just like him to break the silence. He had come to their school in grade 7 like Maddi.

   “Soooo... what should we do?” Isacc asked. Isacc Burley had shaggy dirty blond hair. He was really funny and polite. Everyone that knew him called him “the ninja” because he had a black-belt in karate. He had gone to their school in Ancaster ever since kindergarden, and had been Miles friend just about as long.

  “Ummm... duh! The usual!” Rutter stated. “What’s the usual?” El asked while rolling her eyes. “Creating mischief!” Rutter answered. They all laughed and walked towards the field.

~AN: Hope you like it. I'll post the next chapter in a few days. It doesn't have alot of chapters so I'm kind of taking my time posting them! (It's pre-written.)~