A/N

Hey guys! I would like to address a couple of things before we get started.

First off this will probably be the ONLY author's note I write, unless something catastrophic happens. I personally just find them annoying, especially when they have no purpose. So I just wanted to address some things before the story begins. (If you write lots of author's notes, that's fine. I don't hate you. You do you)

First thing first: As you can see this story is labeled under fan fiction. Emphasis on FICTION. Any event or personal problem I write about stems from my own twisted imagination and may or may not have been inspired by real events. 

And as harsh as this second one is going to be, this is MY fan fiction. Not every sentence in this story is going to be catered to your specific taste. It is impossible for me to cater to EVERYONE'S specific taste. That would take the fun out of this.  Although if the majority of you have a problem, please let me know. I'll try my best to fix it. 

Thirdly, I'm quite swamped with my studies at the moment so I don't think I'll have a consistent upload schedule. I'll try to be consistent as much as a can, but sometimes life happens, ya know? 

Fourthly, I'm a person who doesn't like to swear. I don't care if you do or not, but it makes me uncomfortable when I use that language. Needless to say I swear every now and then, especially with my writing, but be prepared for a lot of "fricks" and "craps". I would apologize but this is all my preference and it's who I am. I'm comfortable with that.

Anyways that should be it. I hope you enjoy this story and actually took the time to read this. I forgive you if you didn't. I probably wouldn't have.