Capture

Hotel (3 months later)

I laid on Justin's tummy while wrapping my hands around his torso. It was so quiet that you could hear the people from the next door. We still haven't recovered from the baby stuff .the situation has literally pulled Justin and i's relationship apart it isn't the same any more.

What I hated the most was that gang was taking it's time to tell us where to fight. It's like they know we are already losing the battle and they just want to watch us. I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!! . I got up, ran, and shut the bathroom door shut. I let out loud cries as I thought about the horrible stuff "I don't have my parents, my baby is gone, and the stupid gang won't fight us" I whispered over and over again in my mind. "Hazel?" I heard Justin say with a soft bang . I just ignored him as my heart burned. I pulled a razor out of my back pocket. I stared at it as it was on my wrist and I uncontrollably started cutting I got deeper as my blade slide across my skin I did this over and over again until Justin's bang where no longer ignorable. "HAZEL!!"he yelled for the first time "I am sorry!" I said while throwing the blade across the bathroom floor .Blood spilled everywhere It kinda had me in shock .did I really do this! I thought over and over again "OPEN THE DOOR!!" He said to me. I sat there for a few minutes then slowly reached for the door. As the door open Justin's face fell to a frown "why are you hurting yourself!?"he said while falling to my side "I can't take it anymore"I said.
It wasn't even because of my current situation but because what my life has been through I had many hospital visits, my mom was took in away from my life, I Had an abusive dad for temporary time, and now having my daughter and my parents took away from me it like I am losing every thing. I felt Justin take my wrist and pulled me to the sink. He turned on the sink and let the water clean my blood away and as it was gone he carefully wiped it. He looked me in the eyes and pulled my into his chest "I don't want to lose you either Hazel!  love you"He said in snuffles.

I was in complete shock .I pulled him closer to me as if that was even possible "I love you too!" I said . It felt weird to me because some how in the last past months Justin and I had never exchanged 'I love you's' or even real hugs.

A few minutes later we separated from each other "I think it's time we mend our relationship" Justin said to me. I nodded in agreement .