(6)

Bryce's pov

After saying that I left her room and went outside sitting on the porch step.

Dang my life is messed up.

I sounded so cliché in there.

Maybe it will make her think about it though.

We'll see.

A couple minutes passed and the front door opened revealing Luke.

We aren't on the best of terms right now.

He's mad because of the thing that went down and him having to calm Cam down.

"Hey," he said.

"We need to talk," I said.

"I know," he said. "I know that it was a lie, but why is she still here? She shouldn't be every where we are. And yes, you, we all made a mistake by leaving her alone. We were doing so good in the hospital, but her first day, we messed it up."

"Yea, we did," I said, "but we are and she's not perfect. I mean she is like perfect to me and I know she's perfect to you, but we are not perfect to other people."

"Your in love with her huh?"

"Duh, I mean I still remember the first time I saw her, and the first time we talked to. I'm glad she moved here."

He looked down then said, "guess that makes two of us."

What did he just say?

He just said he liked her.

That explains some things.

"Oh," is all I could say.

"Don't worry I'm not gonna go for her. She likes you too. I'm in the friendzone."

"You shouldn't be. You were there when she needed you. I wasn't. You have a chance just as much as I do." I said although I was hoping he wouldn't take it. I mean, yeah he is my best friend, but I am actually in love with her.

We will see what happens.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cameran's pov

I woke up sweating and panting.

I had another nightmare.

I got up and ran in to Luke's bedroom.

When I got to him, I woke him up and said, "I had a bad dream," while trying not to cry.

He sat up like I poured water on him.

"Come here baby girl," he said while cuddling me.

I snakes my arms around while crying in his chest.

Well, more like sobbing.

I don't do good with nightmares.

Especially when it's about That Night and I was not going to stay in my bedroom.

He stroked my hair, and the last thing I remember was him laying me down beside him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Luke's pov

When she said she had a nightmare, I shot up right.

This can't be happening.

"Come here baby girl," I decided to say.

I put her in my lap and snuggle her.

She put her arms around my stomach.

We sat like that for a couple minutes, me stroking her hair.

I loved making her happy.

Finally after her breathing was not ragged anymore, I later her down beside me on my bed.

I played beside her and wrapped my arm around her.

And that's how we fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cam's pov

After waking up beside Luke, all the things from the night reappeared in my mind.

Bryce saying he loved me.

Me having a freakin' nightmare.

Me going to Luke.

Me falling asleep with Luke.

But where was he?

I got up and went into the dining room, and he had a plate of Bacon and eggs set out for me.

Oh my he is getting on my good side.

He knew this was my favorite.

They got it for me while I was in the hospital.

I sat down and said, "good morning."

"He looked up from where he was reading and said, "good morning, did you sleep better?"

"Yea, a little."

He was talking about after my night mare.

Great. I was hoping he had forgotten.

"Well, we decided that we are going to go to the park today, you will love it. It has trampolines, skate Parks, and lots of stuff," he said.

"Ok, sounds great." I said. "What should I wear?"

"Just something simple, pants and a t shirt," he replied.

That helps.

After I was done eating, I went to my room, to my closet, and tried picking out an out fit.

it was spring so cold but not that cold.

I ended up picking a blue Jean shirt, with leggings and flats.

I put little make up on, and grabbed my purse and sunglasses, leaving my room.

When I got to the living the boys were ready and started getting up.

"Lets go," Luke said.

We went to a blue Jeep and got in. Me And Luke up front, Jake and Bryce in the back.

I had just left my hair straight, and I put my sunglasses on.

When we were driving, I stuck my head out the window, my hair blowing in the wind.

I ended up putting my hands out too, while laughing. Its been a while since I got to ride somewhere, so right now I feel.....free.

After a while I got back in, and turned the radio on.

Cruise by Florida Georgia Line came on and I sang along.

"I remember this song!" I said, then started singing.

"Baby you a song you make me wanna roll my windows down and cruise.

"Yeah when I first saw that bikini top on her she popping right out of the south Georgia water, thought oh good lord she had them long tanned legs could not help myself so I walked up instead, baby you a song you make me wanna roll my windows down and cruise. Down a back road blowing stop signs through the middle every little farm town with you. In this brand new Chevy with a lift kit, look a h*ll lot better with you up in it, baby you a song you make me wanna roll my windows down and cruise...." I sang.

Soon after that, the song ended, and the boys in the back clapped.

"There's my Cameran," Jake said.

A little while after that, we pulled up into the parking lot.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Heyyy guys, so I'm going to try updating a lot more soon, so please be patient.

How did you like?

Is it good?

Bad?

Like

Vote

Comment!

- xx AS