After Midnight

Hi my beautifulls! The boy at the top you all know who he is :) He is what I picture as Bailey's brother

I'm still a little drunk but it was time to find James and go home before we both get killed!

"Wake up" I shake the boy's arm.

I'm so drunk I forgot his name.

"Hey you wake up" I goran because I can feel a headache coming on.

"Cam." Cam says his name in a raspy sleepy voice which was entirely sexy.

"Cam I have to go" I start to put on my clothing.

"Why?" Cam props himself on one elbow and face towards me.

I couldn't help but stare at his tone chest. I look down his body till the blanket cuts off the rest of it at his waist.

"Like what you see?" Cam snaps me me out of my thoughts.

"No. I have to go I don't know you" I hurry and put my shoes on.

"Ooookkkay babe I'll see you around" Cam says obviously still drunk.

I walk to the nearest bathroom fix my makeup and my hair before I went to look for James.

What time is it anyways?

I check my phone. Oh my god. It's 1:00 a.m.

I walk out of the bathroom and on to the dance floor to look for James.

"James?" I call out "James!" I call out even louder

"Bailey?!" I hear James scream my name over the music

I push through the crowd of people on the dance floor to get to James till I reach him.

"We have to leave!" James grabs my arm and pulls me outside to the car.

"Can you drive?" I ask James

"Yes I only had one drink." James gets In and sticks the keys in the ignition.

I hop into the car and take off my heals and lay my head back.

James speeds down the rode until we reach our house. We got out of the car and slowly walk in. James and I jumped when the lights flicked on.

"Your late!" My mother yells

And there our parents. My mom has dark circles under her eyes, her eyes are blood shot from smoking and heavy drinking, her hair is tangled and dull with color. Our dad has a cigarette in his mouth lit up, he has stain marks on his clothes, and He smells like pure achohal because he never showers.

"Mom I'm sorry it's not Bailey fault I'm the one who lost track of time." James protects me with one arm incase they fly at us.

Which they probably will.

"You know they rules little boy!" Our mother screams at us.

"Little boy! I'm more of a man then dad! I feed Bailey, I take her to school, I make sure there is food on the table because of the job I have working at the hospital, and I make sure Bailey gets straight A's unlike both of you!" James harshly snaps back

As soon as the last word came out of his mouth my mom raises her hand and slaps James across the cheek surely to leave a hand print.

"James!?" I turn James face over to look at the hand print.

"Back away from your brother or your next!" My dad grabs my arm

"Do your worst!" I slip out Dad's firm grip.

Next thing I knew I was thrown onto the floor as my head smacks the ground and makes a thud.

"Ow" I whimper in pain.

My mother grabs my arm and dad grabs James's. They drag us into the living room. Dad throws a punch and James but since James is stronger then, James grabs his fist and pushes dad. Dad hits the wall and pictures come flying down from the wall. Dad charges at James and tackles him to the floor.

"DADDY GET OFF HIM!" I grab his arm and try to pull him off

He ends up pushing me and I run into mom.

"This will teach you not to be late!" My mom throws a punch and hits my straight in the eye.

I fall to the carpeted ground which has wine stains all over it. I feel my eyes getting heavy as they begin to shut.

"James.." I say softly before my eyes finally close and I black out.