Party

I just want to thank Hazzabearswifey for helping start this book <3!

I was getting ready for my best friend Natalie's party. I put on a knit tank straps with a sexy square neckline, scoop back, and unique seaming in front with a fit and flare style full circle skirt.

"Bailey come on! We have to go before mom and dad get home!" I hear my 17 year old older brother James from down stairs.

"I'm comin!" I roll my eyes and groan.

My parents aren't really... That great...

I take one last glimpsed in the mirror.

My medium length dirty blond hair reaches the mid length of my back as I run the curling iron through my hair. My ocean blue eyes sparkle when any light hits it.

"Bailey hurry up" James walks into my room

James is wearing a dark blue button up shirt with his sleeves rolled up to his elbows. He has dark washed jeans on and under armour black shoes on. James's brown hair sweeps across his forehead in a beautiful way. His chocolate Brown eyes stare at as phone while texting.

"Ok ok I'm coming god!" I roll my eyes.

I walk over to James as he continues to text. I'm super short compared to James. James is 6"1 and I'm only 5"1.

I take James's phone and walk down stares laughing.

"Bailey Smith!" James yells and runs down after me

I laugh and slow jogged to the car since I'm wearing heals.

"I'm gonna get you after the party!" James hops in the car and I get in the car after him.

James starts to drive to Natalie's party.

"So only have two drink try not to get drunk mom's orders." James keeps a Sharp eye on the rode.

"Mom's or big brother's rules" I chuckle.

"Maybe big brother's rules" James laughs.

"Fine two drinks" I look at the window.

"Pinkie promise" James holds out his pinkie.

I lock my pinkie with his and laugh.

I have an amazing relationship with James. I don't know it's cause we are a year apart but I've been closer this way with my other older brother Samuel, who is 20, who is also currently deployed in the military.

We arrive at the party within under 15 minutes. The house lit up in and you can hear the music just from outside. We climb out of the car and walk inside. The smell of achohal fills my nostrils as soon as we walk in.

"K so we leave at midnight? I ask James

"Yep now go have fun." James light punches my shoulder.

*30 minutes later*

I finished my two glasses and I was already drunk. I'm on the dance floor grinding on some random guy.

"Lets go up stairs" the boy whispers in my ear and grabs my wrist and drags me upstairs into a random room.

The boy pushes me lightly on the bed and starts to kiss down my neck and sucks on my sweet spot. Small moans leave my lips. I can feel the boy's lips turn into a smirk on my neck.

"I can't do this" I moan as the boy continues kissing my neck

"Virgin?" The boy stops kissing my neck and looks at me

I'm a virgin of course.

"Yes..." I blush in embarrassment

"Then I'll go very very slow and gentle" He whispers in my ear which sends shivers up my spin.

I nod slowly.

What am I doing!?

The boy rips off my clothes and I lay there in my black lace matching bra and underwear. He reaches behind me and unclips my bra. He also hooks his fingers around my panties and pulls them down.

"You look so beautiful" the boy whispers in my ear again.

The boy takes off his white t-shirt. I run my hands up his chest. I reach for the buttons on the boy's jeans and unbutton them and slide them down along with his boxers. I groan when I see the sight of his length. The boy smirks and reaches down to his pants and pulls out a foiled package. he rips it open with his teeth and slides it on.

"Ready babe?" The boy asks

I wanted to say no but the alcohol says something different.

"Slow" I closed my eyes.

The boys slowly enters himself. It hurt like hell!

"Tell me if it hurts" The boy slowly moves.

I feel a tear slip down my right cheek.

"The pain will go away I promise" The boy kisses my lips as I tangle my fingers in his hair.

He was right. The pain did go away. It was replaced with pleasure.

"Faster.." I throw my head and moan

The boy picks up the past.

"Oh my god!" I moan loudly

I wanted to scream his name but I didn't know it.

"Cam! Scream it!" Cam yells as he hits my G-spot

"Oh my god! Cam!" I scream Cam's name.

I feel this knot in my stomach and I realized I was about to cum.

"Cam I'm about too-" Cam cuts me off

"Me too babe!"

Cam does one more hard thrust and our juices combined and Cam falls on the top of me.

"Not bad for a virgin." Cam smirks.

What did I just do?! My parents and James are gonna kill me...