Surprise

Cam drags me into Wal-Mart with Sierra behind me. Its not like I didnt want to go shopping it's that they're paying and I don't like that.

"Okay pick what ever you want I got to go buy something with Sierra." Cam grabs Sierra shoulders and drags her with him.

I groan and I look through baby clothes. I grab a blue bodysuit that says born to play Xbox. A pink one that says Daddy's little princess. I grab matching red bodysuit that says thing one and thing two. A white one that says Think your tough my uncle's is a Marine. I grab a pink summer dress with a little white belt. I grab on last thing which was overalls with a white shirt I underneath it.

I look through cribs and sigh.

"Bailey did you get stuff?" Cam comes back.

"Clothes that's it." I shrug.

Cam and Sierra end up buying the clothes which I was pissed at. We walked out of the story and get in his car. We drove home in silents which bugged me. We got home and Sierra gets out but Cam and I stay in the car.

"I'm glad to be home." I say to Cam.

"Good I have two surprise then" Cam smiles.

"No! No more surprises." I sit in my spot.

"Two bad." Cam got out of the car and walked over to my side and opened my door.Cam picks me up and puts me over his shoulder.

"Cameron Dallas put me that fuck down!" I kick and scream at him.

"Its okay I'm enjoying the view" Cam slaps my butt.

I groan and gave up. Once we got inside and went into my Samuel olds room. He covers my eyes before I could turn around.

"Ready for your first surprise.

I nod.

Cam removes his hands and my jaw drops.

"Cam.." I felt like crying.

The room was white. On the right side was pink and on the left side was blue since I'm having a boy and a girl.

"Do you like it?" Cam asks bitting his nails.

"No" I look at Cam.

He sighs.

"I love it!" I wrap my arms his neck.

"I'm glad you do. Ready for your next Surprise?" Cam grabs my chin and makes me look at him.

"This is enough no more." I groan.

"To bad" Cam grabs something out of his pocket.

It was a bracelet with a diamond heart in the middle.

"Bailey will you be my girlfriend?" Cam clips the bracelet arounda my left wrist,

"Yes Cameron yes!" I leap into his arms,

"All you have to do is put the clothes away." Cam pulls away from the hug.

"I will." I smile at him. "Does James know?" I add.

"Yeah him Sierra and I did this all." Cam says

I run to James room and hugged him.

"Woah Bail. I'm guessing you saw it." James laughs and hugs me back.

"Yes and I love it!" I squeeze my arms around him.

"I'm glad Bail bu-" He was cut off by a gun shot.

I scream.