Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Alex's POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off which meant the first day at my new school. Honestly, I was scared to death. I wasn't sure if I would make friends quickly. I wasn't sure if anyone would be nice enough to even talk to me.

Dragging myself out of bed, I walked to the shower and made it quick. I blow dried my hair before quickly curling the ends of it.

I went over to my closet and got my favorite dress. It had a floral design on it and its colors were tan and pink. I pulled on my tan wedges that match perfectly with it. I grabbed my keys and my book and walked out the door, deciding to skip breakfast.

---------------------

As I pulled up to the school, I couldn't help but freak out a little. It was huge. There was no way I was going to find my way around.

I walked into the school and got my schedule from the guidance office and decided to look for my locker. Once I found it, I could not get it open for my life.

"Let me help you with that." A sweet voice from next to me said.

Once she got it open, she introduced herself.

"My name is Emma. You must be the new girl."

"Yeah, that's me. Thank you for my locker. My name is Alex." I gave her a small smile while placing some books in the locker.

"We'll it's nice to meet you. Looking at your schedule, we have every class together. How cool is that?" She said excited.

"Well that's a relief. Especially now that I know I won't be eating alone." I laughed.

I noticed the blank look Emma was giving behind me, so I turned around and looked. Walking towards us, there were four boys covered in tattoos and piercings. The one in the front had a mop of curls on his head and gorgeous green eyes.

"You must be the new girl who parked in my parking place." He said as he approached us.

"How do you know it's my car?" I replied back with a tone. How dare he accuse me of something that he doesn't know is a fact.

"Because of your pictures on your visor. Surprised that he got you." He said smirking.

"That is my boyfriend you are talking about. Don't you have any respect for privacy? You shouldn't be snooping in people's cars." I said back getting a little ticked.

"Just remember that is my place. I'll let it slide this time." He replied quite rude.

"Oh and if I don't?" I questioned.

"I wouldn't want to be you; or your car for that matter." He replied with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Oh yeah, like you're capable of that." I replied, immediately regretting my words as he pins me against the locker.

"You have no idea what I'm capable of." He whispered into my ear.

He gave me an evil smirk before walking off, leaving me against the locker, wondering what he meant by that.

"What the fuck was that?" Emma exclaimed when they were gone.

"I have no idea. Let's just hope it doesn't happen again." I say as the first bell rings indicating that we need to go to our first class.

As Emma and I walked to class, his words just kept replaying in my head.

"You have no idea what I'm capable of."

------------------

Well that's the first chapter! Sorry if it was sort of short. They will get longer, I promise!

Please let me know what you think of the story by commenting and voting!

-Laura xx