Maybe another time..

( Ariel in the media )

-Linny

It's 12 in the morning. Friday night. I'm chilling in the crib, watching Netflix by myself when I get a text from Ariel. She asks to come over.

I don't really mind so I give her my address and fixes some more food. I figure she's going to be hungry so why not.

I hear a knock at the door.

"Yo, gimme a second!" I grab the wings and ranch dip and put them on the table then walks over to my door.

I open the door and see Ariel standing in a cute sweat suit. Her hair is just as curly as it wants to be.

"Hi!" She walks in, hugs me and starts taking off her shoes.

"Wassup, wassup shorty! How you been?" I ask walking back over to my spot on the sofa.

I sit the wings and dip down on the table and wait for Ariel to come over. She sits oddly close to me and folds her legs indian style like mine.

"So.." she looks at me.

"So, what's been up?" I ask. She shrugs, blushing a little. I can tell she wants to say something.

"What is it?"

"Okay, okay. I have a question." she turns her whole body and looks at me. I raise my eyebrow playfully.

"Shoot."

"What's it like ... ya know being a lesbian?" she asks.

My jaw drops and I start to laugh. Ariel smiles slightly but looks away, embarrassed. I turn to her and grab her hands.

"Listen, I don't want to go into details about my personal life, but I will say this. There's nothing that can make me change my mind about being the way I am and my love for a woman." I wink and Ariel grins.

"How would you know though? Like how can you compare?" Ariel gasps and then her pretty green eyes gets big.

"You've been with a man before?" The fact that she finds it surprising makes me laugh.

"Yes. I have."

"Well, what made you decide that you only wanted to be with women?"

I decide to show her better than I can tell her. I scoot closer to her. My breats grazes against her left arm as I reach over and touch her collar bone with my left hand.

"I mean, it's the way a woman is.." I whisper, pausing to give it a little kick. Ariel looks nervous but tempted, so I knew I was on the right path.

"The way she walks.. Her curvy body just swaying as she takes step after step. The way her lips.." I touch Ariel lips lightly then traces my manicured nail along her jawline.

"Feel against mine." My lips are inches away from hers.

"It's the way a woman thinks." I look in her eyes while my fingers massage her scalp. I hear Ariel's soft breathing. The faint breaks betwen each breath. Her eyes were on me the whole time.

Her body is tense. Every time my hand brushes against her, or my lips slightly touches her face, she lets out a small gasp. Or her skin fills with little goosebumps indicating that she's nervous.

"I could go on and on.. and on and on.." I whisper right against her ear.

"But, that's for another time. Maybe when you're older."

I scoot back over to where I originally sat and grabs the plate of wings. Ariel looks down when I glance over at her. I smile and she laughs nervously.

"Um, I'm gonna go to the bathroom." She stands.

I point to the hall. "On the left."

She nods and hurries to the bathroom. All I do is lick my lips and laugh at myself.

Damn, Linny. You probably got lil shorty in there with wet panties.

I turn the movie back on and eat a wing. The taste was heavenly. I am in love with chicken. Specifically wings.

Ariel comes back out and sits down. I hand the plate over to her and she grabs a wing.

"You okay? I didn't scare you off, did I?" I ask.

"No, I just suddenly had to use the bathroom. Its crazy." She giggles.

"So, what made you want to chill with me? It's the weekend. You're young.."

"I don't have friends. I don't want to be around a bunch of thirsty guys and I don't wanna be home so.. I thought I'd come hang out with you." she smiles big.

She's so quirky. I love that about her. Her smile can probably melt hearts instantly. Did I mention that it's contagious too? Whoever gets her will be lucky. A young lady with her head on right. Can't get any better than that.