Chapter 11 - The Message

-Brrt brrt- Sans's phone was going off in his pocket. He was storming down the sidewalk towards his house. "Who does he think he is anyway? Telling me how my life is, pfft, I know how my life is!" Sans was in a fit of rage, he needed to vent. His first plan was Grillby's, but to hell with that! Where could he go? Where is a place that he could just leave where nobody will find him? He stopped and looked behind him. Nobody was looking, nobody was out, children were at school. He knew where he could go. And he knew the shortcut. Sans cooly backed into a dark alley where nobody could see him. He was out of sight, out of mind. 

Peering down the hole of the mountain, Sans sighed, then looked behind him. He was far away from town now. He would just be gone for a little while, he thought. Nobody would miss him anyway. -Brrt brrt- He continued to ignore the cell phone and started to climb down the hole to the Underground. No monster in their right mind would ever want to return to the pit of hell, so nobody would care if a couple things became broken. 

In the Underground for the first time in a month, Sans walked around in the snowy ground. The memories of hurt, pain, love, happiness, and solitude came flooding back. He walked through the forest path until he came to the old bridge. He started clenching his fists and re-opening them. Sans was feeling violent, and he needed something to let it all go. Then it came into view, his old watch post. -Brrt brrt- Sans walked up to it and let his magic start to flow through him. 'Get off of your lazy ass and do something about it!' His eye began to turn a fluorescent blue, and he raised his hand. The shack began to shake. 'Just confess to your feelings!' With a twist the shack went up into the air, then he dunked it flawlessly, and it plummeted to the ground. Wood and splinters went flying as the small building smacked into the frozen dirt. Sans was breathing heavily and smiling, "Heh heh heh that felt rather smashing," he laughed under his breath. He wanted more. 

As he kept walking, he eventually made his way to Snowdin town, chaos was about to begin. He made his way to the abandoned shop and invited himself in by kicking through the glass door. A blue aura flows through the cash register, and buttons started to fly into the air. Papers flew in a flurry around the shop. Sans started to laugh maniacally, causing the shops windows to shatter in mere seconds. Sans took knick knacks and threw them into walls. As soon as he was finished with the shop, he made his way to the hotel. He went up to the rooms, and threw whole mattresses out of the bricked walls. "Hey Sansy boy, what do you call a lonely skeleton?" Sans picked up a lamp, and started playing baseball with anything he could find. 

After Sans would be finished with one building, he would move on to the next one. Breaking glass, screaming and yelling, slurring curse words. "...you won't be needed anymore skeleton. Do you understand?"  Sans broke into his old home, the last building to demolish. With a bluish glow, he picked up the couch and flung it left and right, up and down causing the upper floor to collapse. He tore the wallpaper and broke door frames. As soon as the deed was done, he had one final push. He stormed out so he could get a panel view of the defenseless town. With both hands, he summoned two lamb skulls of humongous size, and with a war cry, white beams shot out of their mouths and at the town. The moment faded, as did the goat skulls. The buildings caught on fire, and Sans let it all burn. 

Sans fell to his knees, letting his arms fall as well. He leaned over and cried, he let all the pent up tears fall. -Brrt brrt- After feeling a bit better, Sans reached inside his pocket and flipped open his phone. He had three messages:

First one: "From 'Kiddo': Sans! I need your help, I'm under attaz;ss;d"

Second one: "From 'Kiddo': Where are you Sans???"

Last one: "From 'Tori(:' You need to come over, Frisk has been bullied while he was walking home from school today."

Sans bowed his head and muttered under his breath, "Shit..."