'Til Death Do Us Part (Ziva P.O.V)

I was devastated. He was my life. My everything. And that son of a bitch killed him. I will kill him and I will not fail!

We are all very upset and I insisted on planning his funeral. Bells and I are probably the most upset.

The love of my life was just killed and now there was an army coming after me. What am I supposed to do? I will meet him face to face and destroy him.

Bells,Nut, Khloe, Piper, Liam, Noah, Blondie, Smelly and I are working on the funeral. Liam, Noah, Khloe, Piper and Blondie are working on the pictures.

Smelly, Nut and Bells are helping me with the Music. We have a playlist that has played through all the best times we have had together.

My favourite is Without You - David Guetta and Usher. It was playing through my dock the first time we kissed.

Super bass - Nicki Minaj. The first time we met.

Take Me Away - Wynter Gordan. When Chace told me he loves me.

You make me feel - Cobra Starship Feat Sabi

My Heart Will Go On - Celine Dion. When I found out he had died.

Mum, Dad, Aaron and the rest of the pack have gone to collect his body. They left about 2 hours ago and they still aren't back yet.

The funeral is tomorrow. We need to get it over and done with before Jaxon comes with his army to get me. When that day comes, he is going down. Courtnie hasn't left my house since she got here. I am so lucky to have her. She has comforted me through this whole shmozzle. If she dies, I would kill myself.

Cory has been here aswell. But he had to go. He told me he couldn't do it. So he left me. He left. What a coward! He left me when Chace died! Does he not have any feelings or something? How cold can you get?

I was so worked up that I had to go for a run in wolf form. I went everywhere we had been together. The forests, the park, the show, school, everywhere. I couldn't take it anymore so I went home.

Once I got home, I didn't talk to anyone. I shut myself in my room and cried. I couldn't stop the tears. I had never been this emotionally attatched to anyone before and it was hurting.

After a while, Piper came in with Liam.

"Hey Z," whispered Liam.

"How you feeling?" asked Piper

"Crap," I answered. "Are they home yet?"

"No, but they will be soon." stated Liam.

They both kissed my cheeks and left.

I was almost asleep when I heard Bells, Smelly, Princess, Blondie and Brownie climb into my bed.

They didn't say anything but I knew why they were here, to keep me company.

                                                                The next day, The Funeral

I woke up and looked around. There was 6 in my bed.

"Come on guys, we need to get ready." I said, shaking them all.

One by one they all got up, hugged me and left.

I had just gotten out of the shower when my Dad walked in with the prettiest black dress I have ever seen.

"Hey Z, We know today is going to be hard for you. Don't do anything that will make it worse for you. Come and go as you please. We have arranged a time for you to spend with Chace by yourself. To say your last goodbyes. That is all," He told me.

He left before I could say anything.

I was going to be late but I didn't care. I kept crying and had to keep re-applying my make up about 5 times before Mum walked in and told me we had to go.

I walked behind everyone with Bells and Smelly. They were holding my hands. If they let go, I would collapse.

I balled my eyes out at the sight of the forest where the funeral was.

I'm not going to be able to make it through this, I thought to myself.

"You'll be fine," Smelly whispered to me.

"I hope so," I sighed.

Everyone was already seated when Bells, Smelly and I got there. We took our seats up the front.

The priest started as soon as he saw us sit down.

My whole family said really sweet things which made me cry even more. The twins and triplets all went up together. They told us about how protective he was over all of us and how much they loved him. We were all brought to tears.

Then, it was my turn. I told them about how we first met, our first kiss everything. When I couldn't take it anymore, Noah came and got me.

I didn't stay for the rest. I couldn't. I went outside.

When I heard everyone leave, I snuck back inside to say my last goodbyes.

I put my hands on the coffin.

"Goodbye Chace. Thank you for all the great memories we had together. Thank you for protecting me. I feel so bad. You died for me, you didn't have too. You left me" I stopped. I couldn't do it. I started to walk away/

"Ziva?" Chace asked.

"CHACE?!" I whirled around

"Yeah, I'm here love. Now please get me out of here."

He's alive. My boy was alive.