First days

As I said before, every wolf has a mate. 

Mother and Father obviously have one, Khloe has Shango, Noah has Lissa,  Piper has Luke, Aaron has Rose, Liam has Molly, Ava has Asher, Oliver has Lily, Ella has Jacob, Bella has Chaz, Kris has Kim and me, well, I dont have one. 

Once you turn 18, you have to go to an all wolf school to learn about the history wolves and blah blah blah. The main point of this school is to protect the all humans against our hormones or something like that. It is said that once a wolf turns 18, their hormones go into overdrive and want to kill anything. Pfft, yeah right. 

So it's my first day here and I am absolutely petrified! I have never seen so many wolves in my life. I have been dreading this day for ages. I'm the first to ever go to one of these schools.  

I now have my timetable and I am not looking forward to my day.

Monday,

- Homegroup

-Lesson 1; History of the Wolf

-Lesson 2; Gym

-Lesson 3; Health

-Lesson 4; Biology

-Lunch

-Lesson 5; Free

-Homegroup

So. Not. Happy.

The bell had just gone when I ran into the cutest wolf I had EVER seen! 

The feeling suddenly hit me. The feeling wolves talk about when they had finally found their mate.

I am going to introduce myself, I thought.

"Hey, I'm Ziva." I said

"Chace," He answered, smiling.

"Sorry for running into you before. It's my first day here and I have no idea where I'm going."

"Aha, It's fine. Where do you need to go?"

"Urm, 23B"

"Hey, that's my homeroom!"

"Really?" This day is getting so much better. I thought to myself. He is so cute! Mousy brown fur, hazel eyes. Gosh!

"Yeah, come on!"

My lessons went so fast! I had every lesson with Ray. He even asked me if I wanted to do something after school. I instantly called my mum and thankfully she said yes.

Chace and I went for a walk in the park near his house. I loved every minute of it. We were walking back to my house when a wolf came flying out of the forest at the edge of the park. Chace pushed me out of the way and took the full force of the jump. I was so scared. I had changed into my wolf form as they were rolling around on the floor. Chace had gotten a good bite in but the other one was stronger. He knocked Chace against a house and started on me. He pounced. I shut my eyes and jumped. I have extremely strong legs so I got more force. When we collided, I knocked him to the ground. I didn't know what to do. Out the corner of my eye, I saw Chace rise up and slowly make his way to the back of the other wolf. In the fraction of a second that I looked away, the other wolf made his move. Before I knew it, I was on the ground. 

I was out instantly. I came back for long enough to feel the pain circulating in my body. I could feel the blood trickling out of my neck, onto the pavers and down the road. My legs were aching, I couldn't breath, my ribs were poking through my skin and I could see half my throat. I had a quick look around and saw Chace lying on the ground next to the same house. I thought he was dead.  Then, I was out again.

I woke up in the hospital as a human. The pain I was in was unbelievable! I felt like I was on fire. I could feel my family somewhere near me but the first person I saw was Ray,

"Chace !" I screamed, bolting upright but I fell back down instantly.

"Right here Ziva," I heard his soft voice whisper. "Don't move. You have to have sugery. The doctors wont let you phase back into a wolf to heal. It was him."

"Him?!" I questioned. Him is the pack leader of the most dangerous pack in the world. And he wanted me.

"Yes, him. He ripped out part of your throat, broke a few of your ribs, cracked the bones in your legs and slammed me into a house. I was so scared I lost you. I just froze. Then your pack came and he ran away. I'm fine, but you should see yourself! Gosh, you look dead." Chace joked.

I just glared at him.

"But you'll always be beautiful to me." He added

"What?" I asked.

Then my family came in. Question were flown at me and Chace .

"Are you alright?" The younger kids kept asking me.

"What happened?" My dad asked.

"How could you let this happen to my baby girl?!" Yelled my mother. 

"GUYS!" I yelled. "I'm fine. After the sugery, I'll be fine. It's not Chaces' fault. Now, please leave."

They all walked out and Chace and I were alone at last. I had a lot to ask him but he had already started talking.

"Ziva..." He whispered. The way he said my name made my heart melt.

"Ever since orientation day, when I saw you the first time I thought you were the prettiest, most beautiful girl/wolf I had ever seen. I always wanted to talk to you but I was scared. And when you ran into me this morning, I was so happy. But when that god damned wolf almost killed you, I thought I had lost you forever. Ziva, I..."

The nurse came and got me for my sugery before he could finish.