The Attack

After the surgery, I was wheeled back to my room where Chace was waiting.

"Hey Ziva, How are you feeling?" He asked

"Ugh, I could be way better." I groaned. "Anyway, what were you saying before I was taken away?"

"Oh, yeah. Um, about that. I just wanted to say that.."

"ZIVA!" Exclaimed Ava, Oliver and Ella together. They hadn't seen me since the attack. 

Chace groaned and I shot him a glare that could kill.

"Heey guys," I said, laughing. 

"Hey kiddo," dad said. "Gosh, you look like a wreck!"

"My darling Ziva, how are you feeling?" questioned my mum

"Hey Z, you have more scars than I do!" Laughed  Noah.

"I'm feeling fine, a little bit sore still though." I answered. "Hey, where's Khloe? And the twins?"

"Oh, we didn't want the twins to see you like this," Noah said.

"Fair enough," I sighed. "Hey guys, I'm really tired. Do you mind going? You can come back tomorrow, If you want. But maybe in smaller groups."

"No problem. Come on guys, lets leave Z and Chace alone." my dad ordered.

I wasn't lying. I actually am so tired and they are all so full of beans. I miss the twins and I wont see them until next week when I'm finally allowed home.

"Chace , don't your parents wonder where you are?" I asked

"Oh, nah. Your dad told them what happend. Did you know, that for protecting you like I kind of did, your family has let mine in the pack? How cool is that?!" Chace exclaimed

"Really? That is pretty cool," I replied, yawning. "Are you going to live with us?"

"Nah, we're going to stay in our own house. If that's alright with you,"

"Yeah, it's fine. Hey, what were you saying before my family came in?"

"Oh, I'll tell you tomorrow. You are obviously very tired and it's not that important."

"Okay. Night Chace . Sweet dreams."

"You too Ziva"

That night, I had the worst nightmare ever! Only I woke up to find out that it was true.  

He was back. Jaxon. The alpha of the most dangerous pack in the world. Jet black fur, 7'0 tall. Red eyes. Claws as sharp as knives. Teeth that could rip through something without any effort. Jaxon want me. Only me. He takes the second in-line of every pack. But instead of taking me, he took Bella. My darling little sister. He was going to kill her. That was what he did. He kills wolves because he finds it fun. He took Bella.

I woke up screaming. Chace was at my side in a flash.

"Ziva. Ziva. It's me. Chace . I need you to stop screaming. I need you to tell me what's wrong." Chace said, freaking out. 

"Bella. Bella. He took Bella. Jaxon took Bella. The bastard took Bella. I am going to kill him!" I whispered. I was crying now. 

"WHAT?! I am going to get Santos and order a meeting in here. Ziva, I think you have a physic power." 

The doctors had arrived but Chace told them it was just a nightmare and they left.  

Whilst Chace was gone, all I did was cry. I bauled my eyes out.

When Chace came back, he said that it was true and the others would be here in an hour.

I couldn't stop crying. My nose was swollen and my eyes were red and puffy.

I was shaking. Chace slid into my bed and held me. He didn't say anything he just held me.

"She's gone, Chace . My baby sister, gone." I cried

"We will find her. And we will kill the bastard. I promise," Chace whispered.