Chapter 23

!WARNING!
There is part of a "mature" scene in this chapter! It doesn't go into great, great detail, but it's there. This is the only chapter in the book with that kind scene, which is why I didn't mark the entire book Mature. You're free to skip over it as its not the Whole chapter that is mature. Thank-you!

❇.    ❇     ❇     ❇     ❇

ROBIN'S P.O.V.

I ran home as fast as I could, thank god I had the speed my sister had or I would have lost it if Zayn caught up to me. Mom's car wasn't in the driveway, so neither her or Chloe were home.

Good, I need to be home for a while.

I ran up to my room slamming my door and just sobbing on my bed.

How could he say that?

How could anyone let that come out their mouth?!

I have nothing but pure HATE for him. After a lot of hard crying and thinking I slowly fell asleep.

     ❇     ❇     ❇     ❇     ❇

"Robin, get up."

I open my eyes thinking it was my mom, but it was an image that I could have set on fire.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

"Robin, please let me explain!!"

"Explain what?! There's nothing to explain. Now get out."

"No."

"What!"

"I'm not leaving."

"I'm calling the cops."

"ROBIN JUST LISTEN TO ME!!"

"You don't have anyt-"

But I was cut off by a kiss, and not just an ordinary kiss. A Zayn Malik kiss. We both fell onto the bed, but I couldn't yell or scream at him or anything, because I was mesmerized by that kiss.

"Let me show you how much you mean to me." He'd whispered while looking deep into my eyes.

And with that, he went down to my neck just nibbling at my skin.

"Mmm...", was all I could say.

He put one hand up my shirt and started feeling my breast. His touch felt so sensational. He started kissing my tummy, still with one had on my breasts. Now, what happened seconds after, I can't really explain. All I can say is, I starred into his brown eyes when it happened.

Anyways he started off slow, which kinda hurt a bit, but then he speeded up the process.

"I wanna hear you scream my name."

"...It's zany.."

"I can't hear you!", he said going even faster.

"IT'S ZAYN!!! AHH!!!"

It felt so good, I arch my back into pleasure.

"Ahh..keep going..faster!"

And faster he went, I didn't care if we could be heard miles away, this man was good!

"Do you love me?"

"...y-eah..."

"I can't hear you!"

"YES I LOVE YOU!! YES!! ZA-"

And then it happened, to both of us. The white liquid coming out of us slowly and I was breathing heavily. He just looked at me with a smirk, but I knew I would have to wash my sheets ten thousand times to get the stains out.

❇❇❇ ❇❇❇❇. ❇❇❇❇❇❇ ❇❇❇❇❇

So, Zayn explained the entire story and I decided I was going to let Taylor have a piece of my mind. But when I tried calling her phone, her mom said she was no where to be found. Whatever. Anyway, Zayn and I walked down the stairs, fully clothed, only to find mom and Chloe just getting in.

"Mom, where have you been?"

"One of Chloe's classmates had a birthday Birthday party today. Where's your ring?"

"Oh it's-"

"Right here.", Zayn said slipping it on my hand. He wrapped his arm around me.

"Oh you two have such special love." Mom spoke with a wide smile.

"It's not special mom." I looked at him and said, "It's rare."