Chapter 9

I knocked on her front door and within seconds it opened up.

"Zayn!!" She gave me a tight hug.

"Hey, are you ready?"

"Yeah I just gotta grab something real quick." She came back out with a scarf.

"Why do you have a scarf around your neck?"

"Because it's cold."

"Robin it's just a little chilly. Look even the sun is out."

It really wasn't that cold out but she just refused to take it off. We got in the car and headed towards our destination.

"So where are you taking me?"

"To the doctor if you don't get that thing off your neck."

"Haha. Now tell me where we're really going."

"To the mall."
It took about 20 minutes to get there, considering I forgot where it was.

"Alright, here we are."

She looked scared. "I'm not getting out."

"What? Why not?"

"Because people will make fun of me."

"Well as long as you're with me, they won't."
I gave her a kiss on the cheek and opened her door. She jumped out and we walked in hand-in-hand.

"Isn't that the girl who got embarrassed in the cafeteria?"

"Why is she with Zayn Malik?"

"Omg, Amber look, it's them."

"He probably feels pity for her!!"

I knew Robin heard all those comments, but from the looks of it she was cool with it and didn't really care. We stopped walking and came to a store called: Hot Topic.

"Hey look, why don't you go and try on some outfits?"

"No, I rea—"

"Please!! Anything you want you can have."

"Za—"

"I promise."

She thought for a minute then headed towards the dresses. She came back out in a short red one that had a bow on the back.

"How's this?", she asked twirling.

"It's okay." I lied, it was wonderful.

Next she had on khaki's with a black shirt that had a big purple heart on it. She looked stunning.

"Tell me what you think."

"Hmm...looks like something my sister would wear."

And finally she had on black skinny jeans with a green, one-shoulder top.

That one was fantastic.

"Okay, if you don't like this one, then I'm going to go cry."

I stood up and gave her a kiss.
"Don't worry, I don't like it, I love it.

After that I paid for her outfit and we stopped by the food court. She kept insisting that she wasn't hungry, but I bought food for her anyway and told her she could eat when she got home. After we walked out, we got back in the car.

"Okay Robin, we're going to the park next, but if you don't take that scarf off, I'm not letting you out."

"Okay, okay, but don't start asking questions."

Just like I thought there was nothing there, except for her pale, white, neck.

Why did she have the scarf!?

"Thank you, now sit back and enjoy the ride." She smiled and put her seat belt on.
Her smile, it was like nothing could break it. It was a shame I couldn't see it everyday because of you know who.

Anyways, again I opened her door and we walked hand-in-hand in the park. There was a track in the shape of a circle that you could run, but of course we decided to walk it. There was a bit of awkward silence, until she spoke up.

"So, do you and Taylor talk a lot?"

"Uh...yeah, not much though."
Oh don't tell me we were going to talk about her the entire time.
This should be fun!

I cleared my throat, "So Um...are you two like the best of friends?"

"Yeah, we've known each other for 3 years. Listen I love her and all but let's be honest, I know you're using me to get to her.

"What!? No Robin, I'm here for you and only you. Taylor means doodle squat to me!!"

I can't believe she thought that.

"Well, it's just that every guy I've dated has always fallen for Taylor."
I didn't say anything.

"Anyways it's getting late I gotta get home, so I'll just walk."

"But Ro—"

"Oh and the outfit you bought me, I put it back when you were ordering my food."

"Bu—"

"Listen Zayn just stay away from me. I'm not gonna go through this again!!"

"Robin wait!"
But it was too late, she had already ran away. How could she think that I was using her to get to Taylor.

I mean, it was partially right. But I had come to love Robin and I mean more than a friend. And she put the outfit back??
Did she think I was gonna give it to Taylor?!
All these thought running through my head and I hadn't even realized that my phone went off.

But it was nobody but...Taylor.  That's it! I can't fall through with this plan I can't hurt another one. Taylor has got to go. So I decided to give her a little visit...

     ❇     ❇     ❇     ❇     ❇

Wow! What does Zayn have running through his mind?
You think Robin is making the right choice by turning away from Zayn?

While some of you may be plotting Taylor's death, let me brighten your thought by the lovely graphic at the top made by moonofmillennium !

Okay, you can continue your plotting!