Disneyland Adventures...

Here I am sitting in Justin's car for the second time this visit.I can see the our destination ahead of us and a large smirk forms on my face. I sit forward in the seat to look out of the window.My smile gets impossibly larger and I squeal with excitement.

  "Oh my god its huge!" I say a lot  louder than i mean to.

He doesn't say anything he just turns his head for a split second and smiles.

He gives his keys to the workers and we walk in,showing the people our season passes Justin purchased last night. I squeal, louder this time. I feel like a little girl,dreaming of being a princess and coming to Disneyland.

Justin stops and tugs on my hand,I stop and give him a strange look,tilting my head to the side.

"What?" I ask anxiously.

"They have to take our picture" He whispers while motioning his head toward a man with a camera who clearly works here.

"Oh right" I laugh sheepishly

When we are done the man gives us a ticket to purchase our pictures if we want.

Justin doesn't let go of my hand as we walk throughout the park,I don't even realize it because I'm so happy.Suddenly he stops in front of a giant Ferris wheel.

I look at him and give him my dirtiest look.

"Oh hell no,are you crazy. Today is not the day I want to die.Try in a couple of years when im 87 with grey hair and Alzheimer's." I joked sarcastically,making him laugh.

"Your funny,but not funny enough comon we are riding it." He said while practically dragging me onto it.

"I can not believe I'm on here. I'm going to piss myself.It's gonna happen." I mumbled while squeezing my eyes shut.I can hear Justin chuckle but I choose to ignore it.

I feel the ride jolt and I let out a quiet scream.I can feel the seat rocking back and fourth and I feel as if I'm about to flip over.Then  I realize it is awfully quiet.I open one I and then the other which was a very bad idea because I was at the very top.

Notice how I said I and not we because Justin WASN'T THERE. I have never been angrier in my entire life. I have also never been as scared in my entire life. He knows how deathly afraid of heights I am.I squeezed my eyes shut,and I could feel a few tears rolling down my face.

The ride seemed to go on for forever,and when it finally stopped I got up and left the little box of death. Justin was standing at the exit of the line waiting.

I honestly didn't even want to talk to him. As I got closer i could see that he was laughing.I stopped in front of him,his laughing slowly faded when he saw that I was crying.

"You my friend are an asshole. If you think this if funny then you are wrong" I yelled sharply.

"Victoria-" He said as he tried to pull me in for a hug, but I cut him off.

" Don't touch me, Don't talk to me either just- don't!" I snapped.

I stormed off. I realized I was balling and I needed to get out of the open,where everybody could see me sobbing in the place that supposed to be the happiest.

"Victoria I'm sorry" He called as I made my was towards the toy story ride it was dark and there was no line so I just got right on.

I relaxed when the ride started,I didn't bother shooting the little things that popped up,like you were supposed to. I just closed my eyes and waited for it to be over.

When I felt the ride stop i opened my eyes.There he was,he looked upset and it made me sad to see him like that.

"Congratulations on getting the worst score Disney Land has ever seen. You literally shot nothing,I'm just going to let you know that" he said with a half smile that didn't meet his eyes.He offered his hand and I accepted it.After pulling me out we began walking around again.

 "Victoria I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that. I was being completely insensitive and I hope you can forgive me." He apologized sincerely as he stopped right in front of the big castle.

"You hurt me Justin"

"I know" He said sadly.

"Don't ever do it again"I said with a smile.

"Did you just forgive me with lines from the movie pretty women?" He asked with a smile.

"Yes, and I kind of want to know how you know that?" I asked suspiciously.

"I don't." He said sarcastically ,making me laugh. " So wanna ride the Ferris wheel again?" He joked.

" F*uck you" I said while laughing.

"Hey ,Mrs.Potty mouth. You been hanging out with Twisty for to long. I'm revoking you privileges of seeing him." He announced with a smile.

I laughed and shook my head.

The rest of the day was like that,joking around and riding the fun rides not the Ferris wheel! It was now night time and he decided to ride the dark Pirates of the Caribbean  ride.

It was cool,and nobody else was  on it but us,it was basically a super slow ride that took you around a really cool making of the movie,but it was all cartoon like statue things.

During it I turned to see Justin looking straight at me.He inched closer to me and wrapped his arms around me, and pulled me tighter to him.

"I'm glad you came" He whispered in my ear.

"I'm glad you brought me here" I said quietly back.

The ride went on for five or so minutes and then we got off just in time to see the fireworks outside. They were amazing.I stared at them a pointed a few out to Justin who wasn't watching them but watching me. Weird?

The day ended and I was absolutely exhausted. When we got in his car we both feel asleep.Justin made his security guard drive.I didn't even know  he was there with us all day until I looked at the pictures we took in the beginning and saw him standing in the background.

As I drifted of to sleep, I smiled remembering the day. It was one of the best days I've ever had.