Harry and Louis sat down, a sheepish smile on Louis' face as he set out the food from the basket, "Hungry?" He questioned, giggling as he pulled out tons of food.

Harry nodded, trying to keep the smile off his face but he couldn't. Louis reached his hand in the basket, feeling the box that held the ring inside.

He kept it in there until the boys were done eating, and they were cuddling as Louis ran his hands through his lovers hair softly. Harry smiled up at Louis, simply thanking him for the food and what he did for him.

It was now as they were talking and there was a pause that Louis started his speech, "Hey, Harry?"

Harry hummed, opening his eyes and sitting up. It reminded Louis of years ago, and he looked up to see the green bench still in the same place.

"We've been together a long time, and I just wanted to thank you. I know I thank you a lot, but really it's just because without you I wouldn't be where I am now. I wouldn't be working, I wouldn't be in love and I definitely wouldn't have a wonderful boy in my life."

Louis continued to list off things about how thankful he was and how much he loved Harry until he finally built up enough courage to ask the question, "And I know we are both young and you just got your job as a teacher and everything, so you're gonna be busy, but I wanted to know if maybe you'd..."

Louis took a deep breath, feeling his hair stick to his forehead with sweat, "I wanted to ask you if you'd marry me?" He finally questioned, going down on one knee, meeting Harry's gaze as he brought out the blue box and flipped open the top to reveal the ring.

Harry was silent, looking over the ring and Louis was about to regret even doing this until Harry nodded with a huge smile on his face, whispering quietly, "Of course I will."

And Louis was smiling too, both boys eyes filling with tears as Louis took Harry's hand and guided the ring on his finger.

When it was on, Harry stared at the band with tears coming down his face before making Louis squeal when he tackled him to the ground, bringing his lips to Louis' for a soft kiss.

Louis pulled away after minutes though, looking at Harry up and down, admiring his now fiancé.

And yeah, he definitely wanted to marry this boy.

~

Four months later on September 28th was the day that Harry and Louis were getting married.

The day was filled with crying and stress, both Louis and Harry freaking out.

Anne, Gemma and Alexis were helping Harry get ready as Liam, Zayn and Jay helped Louis. Niall on the other hand was helping with the scenery and watching over Jay's two babies, Ernest and Doris.

The two new additions were only both a year old, and they made Louis and Harry want children more than they already did. Harry would melt every time they babysat the two, loving how good Louis was with children.

But now wasn't time to think of children, because Harry was hurrying around as he kept checking his hair and fixing his tuxedo.

Alexis cooed at Harry and took a picture of him. She was the one assigned to take pictures because she was a professional photographer, and she was good at it too. She took a few more, smiling at the boy.

Harry's tux was your traditional black and white one, with a nice pink tie. He loved his suit, especially his pink and white flower crown that matched the theme of the wedding.