Chapter 28

(Harry's P.O.V)

Louis' hold never left as he gently kissed me, his fingers squeezing my hips lightly. I moved my hand from his neck to his hair, running my hands throughout the caramel strands lightly. I stopped as Louis' lips left mine though, and his mouth moved to my jaw and then neck, trailing feathery kisses down my body.

He stopped where my neck meets my shoulder, moving back up to my mouth slowly.

"My brave boy," Louis said between kisses, a smile leaving his lips as he pecked my forehead.

His hands trailed up from my hips to my waist slowly, a few giggles escaping my mouth. Louis backed away so his back was flat against the couch and smiled wide at the sound. He continued to move his fingers along my side as my giggles bursted out into loud laughs.

"S-stop," I managed to say as I squirmed around in his lap, and I would've fell to the ground if it wasn't for his hold on my back.

"Oh–" Before I could even react, Louis changed our position so my back was flat against the seats of the couch, my head laying on the armrest. The older boy sat between my legs, his eyes never leaving mine as he moved closer, connecting our lips once again.

He used one hand to caress the side of my face that wasn't bruised and guided his fingers down to my hips again after a minute, massaging the clothed skin with his thumb. He left more kisses on my neck, then moved back up to my face.

As we were kissing, enjoying the moment, we were interrupted by my phones annoying ringtone. I groaned and reached out to the coffee table, picking it up. Louis whined as he sucked and nibbled on my collarbone, and I answered the call with a sigh.

"Hello?" I said with a rude tone, biting my lip as Louis decided to bite my earlobe randomly. I brought my hand to my mouth, waiting for the person to say something.

"Uh-hey, Harry. I wanted to know if you maybe want to like, meet up? I need to explain a lot of things. Please," She said, sounding a bit upset. I looked to the boy who was looking at me with curious eyes, tilting his head which I found oddly adorable.

I pondered the thought for a minute before clearing my throat, "What time? I'm eh, busy right now so..." I played with Louis' hair as I waited for a response, the boy still giving my body attention with his lips.

"Seven?" She questioned, and I pulled my phone away for a second to see that it was now five in the afternoon.

I looked down at Louis as he groaned because I was ignoring his touches and kissed his cheek, "Yeah, sure. Just text me where you want to meet up, I'll be there."

She answered with a quick okay before we hung up and it was now I noticed Louis had stopped giving me kisses and he instead was watching the TV. I brought my hand up to his face and turned his head, pouting at him.

He smiled and puckered his lips, My features lightened and I leaned over to kiss him but before I could Louis spoke, "Who was that?" He questioned right as my lips were about to meet his.

I bit the inside of my cheek and shrugged, "It was uh, Alexis. She wants to meet up so we can talk about what happened."

Louis knitted his brows and opened his mouth to speak but closed it, opening it again right after, "Are you going?"

I shrugged and then leaned away from Louis, sitting back down so I was instead next to him and not on his lap, "Yeah, I... I want to see what she wants to talk about, maybe she wants to apologize."

Louis just sat there, arms crossed and his brows tugged into a frown with his lips in a tight line, "I'm not sure if you should do that," his voice was quiet, and he kept his gaze on the ceiling.