"Yes."

"Wow. You cheated on me with my best friend and repeatedly lied to me. Why the fuck would I get back with you."

"Because I know you want me, I know you still miss me and I know you want me back."

"Fuck no."

"You know what. I don't want you anyways. You would never find someone like me bitch."

"That's the whole fucking point," I walked away, "by the way you have a small dick," I shouted.

"You've never seen his dick," Panda said whilst looping my arms in hers.

"I know, I've just always wanted to say that," we laughed walking away.

*.*.*

After school Zack and I went to his house straight after school.

He lived in a small green house in a quiet neighbourhood. I was honestly surprised because I thought he lived in a super mansion with a super yacht behind his house so him and Blakecan take a weekend trips to Dubai every time they felt like fucking.

"Hi," Alberto smiled a goofy smile showing his missing tooth. He was so cute.

"What do you want to watch," Zack asked coming out of the living room.

"Wreck-it Ralph. Wreck-it Ralph,'' he jumped.

"We can't watch that," Zack said. Alberto frowned and I felt really sorry for him. "We can't watch it like ordinary people because we would be watching it in 3D," he brought out some glasses from behind his back.

"Yay," Alberto jumped up and down.

"Let's watch the movie," I said.

*.*.*

Half way through the movie Alberto fell asleep so Zack carried him upstairs into his room to sleep.

"Let's make cupcakes.''

"Why?"

"I haven't eaten cupcake in a long time so I thought we could make some now. Plus it can be a snack for Alberto."

"Ok, where do you keep your ingredients?" I stood up and walked into the kitchen. "You've already got everything out.'

"Yeah," he pulled the curls on his head.

I enjoyed making the cupcakes until he decided to throw flour at me.

"Are you kidding me," I did a crazy laugh.

"What I'm bored," he casually said.

I threw flour at him too.

"Well am bored too."

"Oh no," he threw flour at my hair.

"You can't do that," I picked up an egg and cracked it on his head. He looked super pissed and I knew he was gonna kill me. "Shit," I started to run away and ran into the living room.

"Don't run away from me."

He walked up to me but I slipped and fell dragging him down with me.

"You ok?" He asked.

"Yeah," I giggled.

He moved my hair to the side. We stared into each others eyes for what felt like eternity.

He bent down and kissed me. Out mouths moved in sync. He moved so I straddle him. He held onto my waist.

We kept on going for a while until we heard footsteps coming downstairs. I disconnected from him and sat on the couch like nothing had just had.

"Your just gonna leave me here," he laughed.

"Zack I'm hungry," Alberto walked him.

"The cupcakes," I ran into the kitchen.

We watched tv and had a late dinner.

Mabel, Alberto mother, came to pick him up.

Zack dropped me of at my house. As I wa existing the car he grabbed unto my hands.

"We need to talk about the kiss."

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

I hope you like chapter 7. Don't be a silent reader and tell me what you think. Please vote and share.

Tamara

30:01:16