Homecoming

Disclaimer: If you don't like the middle name that i have selected for Fred and George please keep it to yourself. Comments regarding their names on other stories often turn into ugly debates and I am trying to avoid such things. Also, I'm REALLY bad at dialogue. Bear with me.

Hermione woke Fred up at 4 am. "Fred, we have to get up. We have to be at the burrow in time for breakfast." Fred opened his eyes and grinned.

"Good morning, Mione." he yawned and closed his eyes again.

"Fredrick Prewett Weasley, if you dont get yourself out of bed right now I will leave you behind!" This got him out.

"You sound like mum!" Fred whined.

When they arrived at the burrow, the sky was still dark.

"Well, I guess I over calculated the time change," admitted Hermione sheepishly. "I don't pretend to understand everything."

"It's alright, I sent a patronus to to them, saying that we were coming, so I guess we should just let ourselves in." said Fred. They went in and Fred suggested they begin breakfast.

Hermione went upstairs to put their travel things away. the listened at the keyhole for signs of life before entering. George must be here, she concluded, upon hearing tinkering sounds from within.

she opened the door as quietly as possible so as not to disturb the rest on the house.

"Hermione!" cried George. well that plan failed, she thought.

"George!" Hermione answered. They collided almost violently for a huge hug.

"Where's Fred?" asked George enthusiastically.

"He's down in the kitchen trying to make breakfast. i have to wake up Ginny, see you downstairs."

She went across the hall and sneaked inside the brightly decorated room. she tiptoed over to the bed, passing several band posters on her way. she sat on the en of her friend's bed and waited for the alarm to go off. "Eek!" screamed Ginny loudly.

"Hey, Gin. How are you?"

"Great! We were all super exited when we received Fred's Mockingbird."

They walked down to breakfast to find george and Fred animatedly talking about the weeks adventures. apparently George had nearly lost his mind without Fred with him, helping him with products and such. Hermione laughed. The twins ha barley spent a day apart at a time- they definitely had had to do some life adjusting for 3.

After a hearty welcome from Mr and Mrs Weasley, Fred announced breakfast and the family sat down to a delicious meal of omelets. Ron, the youngest male Weasley and his best friend Harry Potter stumbled groggily into breakfast 20 minutes late. Hermione glared at them. He husband had diligently labored for 2 hours to prepare a delicious meal for his GIGANTIC family, and they come in late! she was about to make some snide remark to the two, but Fred caught her eye, and shook his head. ugh! He was so patient! "Good morning, Ron, Harry." She greeted them placidly. They grinned at her in response.

"Welcome back, Fred and Hermione." said Ron.

"How was your honeymoon?" Asked harry. "oh, I'm sorry, I forgot about Malfoy." He added hurriedly after Hermione gave him a death glare.

"It was great." answered Fred, coming to the rescue. "Thanks for the warm home coming."