the visit

Guys, i hope you forgive me for not updating when i said i would. i just got my notebook back so I'm 99% sure i will be updating regularly. please forgive me. <3. don't forget to vote, comment, and share.

Hermione stood at the kitchen sink in her parent muggle home scrubbing potatoes for dinner. "CRACK!" Fred suddenly appeared on a chair in the back of the kitchen. : Hermione looked around cautiously. 

"Fred! why are you here?" She exclaimed, "you should have come through the front door and knocked." she added reprovingly.

"I'm sorry, Mione, i didn't think." apologized a slightly embarrassed Fred.

"its alright, Fred,  ill forgive you if you help me with these potatoes." she replied.

"definitely dear." Fred replied and whisked out his wand. with a flick the spuds were all clean. Hermione rolled her eyes.

"thank you for coming!" she exclaimed three minutes later as she sat next to Fred on the sofa with a cup of butter beer that fred had thoughtfully brought. " i was getting worried. we haven't spoke in so long."

Fred looked down and smiled with satisfaction when he saw his buttons on hermione's blouse. " why would you be worried? we've just been busy. George and i have opened our joke shop. theres absolutely no reason to worry--or ever be embarrassed again because we will no longer be testing our innocent hogwarts students. Your Boyfriend and his brother are now professional businessmen."he said very puffeduppedly.

hermione rolled her eyes again. "well at least its profitable?" she questioned.

"profitable? its a total goldmine!!!" Hermione giggled at fred's enthusiasm.

"have you thought about what you're gonna do with your first paycheck?" she asked.

"I'm still thinking. ill probably save it for a rainy day." he replied with a smirk. he got up kissed her on the cheek and disapperated.