Fremione's Wedding

Hermione was standing in Madam Malkin's robe shop two years later. She had asked Fred's little sister, Ginny to be her bridesmaid since she really didn't have any girlfriends. Fred had told her to socialize in the past, but she had always felt more comfortable with him, George, and lee. now she wished she would have made some friends. she should have talked to ginny a long time ago.  

it was surprisingly easy to make friends with her. the stereotypical drama girl was not ginny.

Hermiones reflection was broken when Fred and George swaggered in through the door behind her and kissed her on the cheek. Fred was wearing a blue jacket, orange shirt and purple tie. George was wearing an orange jacket, blue shirt, and purple tie. both of the outfits clashed dreadfully with their fiery hair.the three went into the next room where madam Malkin sighed. the picture of Hermione, Ginny, Ron, {another Weasley brother; there were 6 boys in all} the grangers, and mr and mrs Weasley was astounding. 

the color schemes was one of Georges ideas: orange, purple, and blue. Hormones dress had a sweetheart neckline with an empire waist, the skirt flowed into pretty a-line layers. her hair barrette was orange pearls. the waistband of the dress was blue and the paisley embroidery of the skirt was a lovely pastel purple . ginny matched exactly except she wore a cocktail length dress. 

Mrs Wealsey and mrs granger matched in blue maxi dresses and orange belts. Mr Weasley matched Fred. mr granger followed the mens look and copied George as well as Ron. 

two weeks later, every Weasley was gathered together for a family dinner before the wedding. Bill and his wife Fleur, charlie, and percy were all present Weasleys. Harry Potter accompanied Ginny as her dinner date. 

an old Weasley family tradition from way back was, every time one got married the family would participate in a muggle extreme activity. For Bill and Fleur's it was Cliff jumping. for Fremione's,  bungee jumping was on the list. "scared, Mione?" smirked George as they neared hermione's turn. she smiled shakily but otherwise ignored the snide comment. she definitely  was not afraid  of heights....thats why she never played quidditch right??? oh dear. suddenly it washer time and she stepped up for the protective harness. she looked down at Fred's encouraging face. ok not so encouraging since he was laughing at her fear. 

she steeled herself and nodded director of the apparatus. WHOOSH! 'hey this isn't so bad, the air actually feels good' then a thought struck her. 'what if the rope breaks?'  "Oh my gods!!!!" she screamed. she had left her wand at the burrow as had everyone else as this was a muggle activity. All in a split second she found herself hanging by the feet, a meter in the air. she heard whooping and shoutings above her. she looked up to see Fred, Ron, and Harry. 

"Yay hermione!" Yelled who she thought was Harry.

"Good job, Mione" that might be Ron?

"Whoohoo, way to be brave, Dear!" that most definitely should be Fredrick. She really couldn't tell since they were all yelling at the same time.

"Well, thats over! and I lived." She remarked. Everyone at the bottom laughed. 

"Good job, Dear." Said Mr Granger patting her on the back.

Hermiones knees buckled from the contact and she would have fallen had George not swooped towards her and pick her up bridal style. "Whoah, Mione. still a little shaky from the experience aye??"

she looked up into George's smiling but concerned face. "Yep, i guess so." she laughed.

*******************************************************

Hermione handed her bouquet of orange and purple roses to Ginny and looked into Fred's eyes. He was grinning broadly and the knew that she was doing the same.

"I now pronounce you, Mr and Mrs Fredrick Weasley." for the second time Fremione kissed.

"Ready for cake everyone?" asked Mrs Weasley.

"Mmm that would be great." Fred whispered into Hermione's ear as they danced. They walked over to the seven tired cake standing in the middle of the dance floor. Mrs. Granger handed Hermione the knife. Fred covered her hand with his and together they cut into the cake. Fred stuffed a rather large piece into Hermione's mouth.

"yum, butterbeer!" she exclaimed.

"Yes ma'am, mum makes a mean cake." 

Mr. Weasley made a toast to the couple and they appeared to their honeymoon destination.

The next chapter will be about their honeymoon. comment some ideas where you would like it to be please. i already have the chapter written but i might have some room for changing! love you doves {thats your new name} and thanks for 130 reads!