Chapter 12 CARLOS' POV

As we walk into the Technical Sciences classroom, I notice a middle aged man-about 34- with shaggy black hair sitting at his desk. Next to his desk is a medium sized box colored red and purple. The man looked up and smiles at us,revealing a gap between his two front teeth. "Hi. I'm Mr. Hamada." The teacher says as his stands up and hold out his fist.
Chelsea stares at his fist. "What is that?"
"It's a fist bump." Mr. Hamada explains. "It's a thing two people do to indicate they are excited or happy." He gestures to his fist. Chelsea holds out hers and Mr. Hamada bumps them together. He then blows it back and makes an explosion sound. Chelsea looks at him like its the craziest thing she's ever seen. Then she shrugs and does the same thing. Mr. Hamada laughs and so do I. Then Mr. Hamada says,"You two sit in the back row."
We look at the desks. There are only four tables,two seat each. I shrug and sit down. Chelsea sits next to me. Mal and Ben come in and sit in front of us. Then Evie and Doug next to them,Jay at the table next to us. When Mac walks in she groans and rolls her eyes and take the only sit left,next to Jay.
"Hello,class." Mr. Hamada starts. "I'm Mr. Hamada,but I want you to call me Hiro. We have an assistant who soon join us but first I want to go over some rules." The class groans. "First:Always do your best. Second: Never give up. Third: Do all assignments and turn them in on time. And lastly:No magic, this class is strictly science and physics."
"Here that,Bubblegum," I whisper to Chelsea. "No magic." She punched me in the shoulder. Hard. "Hey! Ow!" I started to run my shoulder to help the pain,when I heard something open mechanically. I look up. The red and purple blown up to a fat white robot. He waddles over to me. I gasp.
"Hello." The robot says in a monotone male voice. He waves his hand in a circular motion. "I am Baymax,your personal healthcare companion. I was awoken to care for a medical need when you said:'ow'."
Chelsea snorts,"Looks like a walking marshmallow." Then she turns to Mr. Hamada. "No offense."
"I cannot take offense." Baymax replies,even it wasn't directed toward him." I am a robot." He turns back to me. "On a scale of one to ten,how would you rate your pain?"
"Physically," I start then glare at Chelsea. "or emotionally?"
Chelsea pouts her lip mockingly. "Poor baby." I roll me eyes.
Doug raises his hand.
"Yes,Doug?"
"Mr. Hamada-"
"Call me Hiro."
"I'd rather not." Doug frowns. "Did you invent this?" He gestures to Baymax.
"No." Mr. Hamada smiles. "My brother Tadashi did while he was a student at the Sanfransokyo Institute of Technology."
Jay snorts." You mean that robotic nerd school?"
"Precisely." Baymax says. "Shall we discuss the first assignment, Hiro?"
Mr. Hamada nods." For our first assignment,you will learn to think outside the box."
"I was never in." Chelsea yells out.
Mr. Hamada laughs,"good. I will tell you a logic puzzle, the first to raise their hand and answer it correctly, wins."
Jay grins and cracks his knuckles."I've never lost a competition yet." Mac rolls her eyes.
Mal smirks,"There's a first time for everything."
"Alright." Mr. Hamada yells,"you ready?" We all fall silent, waiting for the logic puzzle. "You are stuck in a room with no windows or doors. All you have is a mirror and a table,how do you get out?"
We all shout out our ideas,but none have been correct so far. We all have tried something except Chelsea.
"Chelsea?" Mr. Hamada starts. "Do you have an idea?"
"No." She says quickly. "Well,yes,but it wouldn't work in your world..."
"Well,tell us anyways." Mr. Hamada smiles.
Chelsea takes a deep breath."Alright,but it's not going to be right." She looks at Mr. Hamada. "You look in the mirror and that's what you saw. You take what you saw and cut the table in half. Two halves make a whole, so you jump down the hole and,and...yeah."
Doug laughs," There is absolutely no way that is the cor-"
"Correct!" Mr. Hamada yells.
"What!?" Evie yells outraged. "Are you serious?!?"
"You have to be joking." Mac yells.
"That doesn't even make sense." I yell.
Chelsea stands up,comes around the front of the table, grabs the front of my shirt,and pulls me foreward out of my seat. My eyes widen in fear. "Listen here, Dogbreath. I don't make sense. I am from Wonderland. I will never make sense." The pupils of her eyes turn long and skinny like a cat's, but only for a second. She closes her eyes tightly, kinda like what I do to make Acceptance get out of my head. When she opens them,her eyes are normal and she lets go of me and slumps in her seat. She mumbles under here breath,I don't know what she said,but it wasn't English. The words sounded twisted and more poetic.
"Wait," I say confused. "You mean you weren't born on the Isle of the Lost?" Everyone turns to Chelsea and looks inquisitively. She pretends to not hear me and examines her nails. "You were born in Wonderland,right?" She continues to ignore me. "If you were born there, why didn't you stay there?"
"Carlos, I don't want to talk about it." Chelsea replies sending death glares to Ben. Ben? What did he do?
"Why would you leave such I great place," I press on. "And come to the Isle of the Lost? Why didn't you-"
Chelsea turns to me,with her eyes cat-like again. "I SAID I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT!" Then classroom falls silent, her voice still ringing. She shuts her eyes again and whispers,"No,he's innocent."
"What was that?" Baymax asks "People cannot hear you when you mutter-"
"Baymax." Hiro interrupts sounding concerned.
Baymax look at Chelsea. "I shall scan you."
Chelsea glares." Don't scan me. "
Baymax looks her up and down."scan complete. There are many things wrong with you. You are a very troubled child." We all snicker and Chelsea groans. "You are moody,unstable, and have a high blood pressure,indicating you are angry. You have a scar on your right wrist,due to injury-"
We all look at her with alarm. "It's not like that." Chelsea says quickly,but before she can explain,Baymax interrupts her.
"You have troubling psycho thought about killing and murdering others. You talk to yourself and blame an unknown voice for all of the times you have hurt others." We all stare at her with fear. Chelsea starts breathing heavily. Wait,an unknown voice? Is Chelsea's voice like mine? I look at Mr. Hamada,why isn't he stopping this?
"You are homesick of your home country and are still suffering from personal lost. You have many bruises on your skin from beatings." Chelsea looks like she's about to cry. But that's not possible,is it? I mean, Chelsea is a fierce Amazon warrior who's not afraid of anything,at least I thought so.
"Baymax!" Mr. Hamada yells. "I think we're done."
"But I haven't gotten to the diagnosis yet,Hiro. " Baymax says.
"I think," Mr. Hamada says more sternly. "We're done."
Baymax turns to Chelsea. "I cannot deactivate until you say you are satisfied with your care-"
     "I am satisfied with my care!" Chelsea yells quickly,her voice beginning to crack. Baymax waddles to his red box as the bell rings. As soon as the bell rings, Chelsea disappears. I sigh as I pick up my bag and walk over to Jay. He shakes his head."you had to pick a psycho killer."
     "She's not a killer!" I yell to Chelsea's  defense.
     "Bro," Jay yells "Baymax just said she has hurt people!"
      "Yeah," I shoot back,"she hurt people,she never killed anyone! And you have no right to talk! Just a couple years ago you liked to hurt people!" I sigh. "And I told you, I don't like her!"
      "Suuuuurreee." Jay smirks. I leave the room and walk to my next class alone, Music.