Chapter 6 CARLOS' POV

"I've always hated him..."
      I've always know it,but when she said it out loud,I felt...
      "Hey," Jay shouts,"Carlos! You wanna play video games?"
      I snap back to reality. I stop petting Dude and stand up. "Yeah,sure." 
      As we walk to our dorm,Jay says,"hey,where were you last night at dinner?"
    "Oh," I say slightly annoyed because I was not ready to answer that."I was out."
     "Uh huh..." Jay says,"where and with who?"
     "Pizza Planet..."I reply slowly,"with Mac...and Chelsea."
        Jay laughs," Really?!"
         I pull out our key and unlock our dorm's door,"yes really. It was just pizza,no big deal."
          Jay raises an eyebrow,"is it?"
          I grumble,"Black Opts II?"
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Beat you again,bro!" Jay yells. He jumps up and starts doing a victory dance,"I win! Yeah!"
     I slouch,"I wish I had a pin to pop your ego..."
      He stops,"what?"
       I sigh,"Never mind."
      Suddenly Chelsea and Mac walk through the door,"Can we crash here?" Chelsea asks,"Jane is driving me crazy!"
      "Really?" Mac snaps,"you've known her for ten minutes. Try being her dorm partner for two years!"
       "Wait..." Jay says,"what is going on here?"
       "Jane was my dorm partner for the past two years,"Mac begins," Chelsea is our new roommate-"
       "As soon as I walk in," Chelsea interrupts,"she goes on and on about how unfair her life is,how unpopular she is,and how she will never get a boyfriend." She snorts,"Boyfriends are overrated."
      "How would you know,Chels," Mac crosses her arms,"you've never had one."
       "Cause I don't need one,Mac." Chelsea shoots back, then sighs,"Love is a waste a time,it'll always leave you broken."
      I shift uncomfortably. We all are silent until Chelsea softly says,"I-i have to go."  Then she leaves with Mac behind here.
      Once the door clicks shut,Jay chuckle," Okay,did you just think I wasn't gonna find out?"
      I look at him confused,"what are you talking about?"
     "Just for the record,you can't hide anything from your best friend," Jay laughs.
    "I don't -"
      Jay shouts,"You like Chelsea!"
      I give him a look of bewilderment,"what in Auradon are you-"
       "Hey,"Jay says sternly,"no lying!"
       "What are you talking about?!?"I shout,"I don't have feelings! I don't feel for anything!"
       Jay looks at me,"what about Dude,and me,and Mal,and Evie-"
       "That's different," I snap,"you guys are my friends. I just don't...don't..."
I trail off,not even daring to say the word.
       "Love." Jay finishes for me,"Carlos-"
       "Jay,let's drop this,okay?" I snap then sigh,"I gotta go. Come on Dude." I leave the room with Dude trailing behind me.