He ain't even fly doe, you ain't gotta lie no

That's why you're calling my phone

And you're wanting me to get, get, get it

Beat, beat, beat it, beat, beat, beat it

You wantin' me to beat, beat, beat it

Beat, beat, beat it, beat, beat, beat it

Not a problem, baby

Beat, beat, beat it, beat, beat, beat it

You wantin' me to beat, beat, beat

Beat, beat, beat it, beat, beat, beat it

Beat beat

As i was singing I kept pointing at Chres and singing and he kept smiling and laughing. i love to here my friends laugh, it make me happy. we got to mall and he couldn't stop laughing the whole time which made me smile.

Me: you ok Chres?

all he could do was nod, after awhile his laughter stared dieing down and he caught his breath.

Chres: sorry that shit was funny, my abs hurt.

oooooh his abs...

Me: oh haha ok.

we got out of the car when the other arrived.

Jalaceya: Beat beat beat it.

Me: hey i was just listening to that on the radio!

Jalaceya: love that song.

Me: same.

we walked into mall and i saw a tattoo shop and i wanted to get my belly pierced.

Me: lets go in there, i wanna get my belly pierced.

Chres: are you sure?? its gonna hurt a lot.

Me: how do you know that?

Chres: My cousin made me take her to get hers done and she squeezed the shit out of my hand.

Me: oh yea I'm sure i want to go.

Chres: ok, hey ima take Kiki to get her belly pierced.

Them: ok be careful.

Me: i will. meet us back by the food court.

we walked into the shop and i asked to get my belly pierced and they led me to a room and said they would be back. as i started thinking about it my eyes started turning yellow. Chres grabbed my hand and gave me a smile.

Chres: its ok, I'll be here.

i gave him a small smile and heard the door open and saw a lady about 20 with bright orange hair.

Lady: are you ready?

i nodded my head. she pulled up my shirt to see my stomach then she put rubbing alcohol on and got the needle ready. i started squeezing Chresanto hand a little and he rubbed it and said its ok.

Lady: take a deep breath in for me.

i breathed in.

Lady: and release.

as i was breathing out, she stuck the needle in my belly and my eyes turned gold and i squeezed the shit out of Chresanto. i let out a small scream, them she did it again and then she was done. she tighten the ends and patted my belly telling me I'm all done.

Lady: all done girl, do you wanna see it?

Me: sure.

i sat up slowly and walked to the mirror and looked at it, i looked sexy!

Me: i love it, how does it look Chres?

Chres: it looks hot.

Lady: that's great that your boyfriend likes it and you do too.

Me: oh um he's not my boyfriend.

Lady: oh sorry, but you two would make a very cute couple.

Me: oh thank you

i looked at Chres and gave him a smile and he returned one back. i paid the lady and thanked her and said goodbye as we walked to the food court.

Chres: (whines) my hand hurts.

Me: aw I'm sowy.

Chres: its ok, it was worth it.

i smiled and gave him a kiss on his cheek. we found our clique and we started shopping everywhere. after about a hour in the mall we went home and me and Chres went to my room and sat down on my bed and i laid on Chres's lap and turned on the Tv.

Me: my belly hurts.

Chres lifted up my shirt and kissed my belly multiple times causing a moan to slip out. i covered my mouth and i saw him smile.

Chres: (smiles) was that a moan i heard?

Me: no...

Chres: mhm.

i got up and grabbed clothes to wear when i showered and went into the bathroom. i plugged in my phone and put on Pandora and it played Patty Cake by YG. i stripped down and turned on the water and got in and felt the water hit my body and felt warmth all over me. after 30 minutes in the shower i got out and notices that i forgot my towel.

Me: Damn it! Chres???

i didn't here anything in my room. i peeked my out of the bathroom and saw the room door open. my eyes turned white and i made my towel come toward me and i grabbed it and dried off and got dressed. i walked out of the bathroom and went down stairs and and everyone was sitting down on the couch eating something.

i went to the kitchen and grabbed a taco and ate it and told everyone I'll be in my room. they all said ok and Chres followed me up stairs and took a shower and came out with a pair of shorts and no shirt. oohh Jesus he trying to kill meh! he sat down next to me. i laid down on his lap and he put his arm on my waist. my eyes started closing and i slowly fell a sleep. Awesome day ever!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

how was it? was it good? :S

i may need a cast call soon!! should i do one? lemme know!!

~Kiki