Saturday

Kiarra POV

i woke up with Chresanto's arm wrapped around me and i smiled, i slid his arm off of me and went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face and grabbed a pair of blue skinny jeans, purple Jordan/Nike high top shoes, and a white tank top. i brushed my hair and put my bangs in front of my face and put my beemo snapback on and put my peace sign necklace on.

i heard shuffling and soft moans from my bed. i giggled and he opened his eyes and looked at me.

Chres: why are you all dressed up?

oh sweet collard greens his voice was sexy when he woke up!!

Me: uh um i-i was just um...

whoo so fine so fine!!

Chres: you were just what?

Me: (hazel eyes) um just gonna go to the um...mall.

He smirked and pulled the covers over his head.

Chres: you are really easy to turn on, you know that right?

Me: (mumbles) shit it ain't that hard to turn me on....

Chres: whatchu say?

Me: nothin, ima go to the mall with the girls so if y'all wanna go then be ready in an hour, ok?

Chres: aight.

He got up after about a good 5 minutes and took a shower for like 20 minutes and came out with just his towel and water running down his body, i nearly passed tf out!

Me: ima go so you can uhh change... (mumbles) Daaammmmnnnn...

i speed walked out of my room and bumped into my door then walked down stairs and saw the girls nearly spazing out.

Me: what's wrong with you guys??

All of them: boys. shirtless. water. abs. sexy!!!

Me: YOU TOO?!?!

we started discussing about what they looked like and stuff and we heard foot steps down the stairs and talking. i smelled their cologne and it was smellin on point.

Chres: wassup shawties?

Us: heyyyyyy

Prince: so who's car are we taking?

Me: well I'm taking my car.

Jasmine: that's for work.

Me: and?

Jasmine: fine go on with yo bad self.

i smiled and grabbed my keys.

Jasmine: is everyone else is riding with me or...?

E/o: yea sure

Chres: I'll ride with Kiarra

Me: ok

we walked out the door and got in the cars and backed out the drive ways and drove to the mall. As i was driving i turned on the radio and Do My Dance by Tyga ft. 2 Chainz came on.

Me: ayee this my song! do my dance on yo dick ooh you know you love the shit!

Chresanto just stared at me as i danced in my seat. i got the chance to turn my head and saw him staring at me.

Me: what?

Chres: uh nothin...

i shrugged and kept dancing until the song ended, then Beat It By Sean Kingston came on.

Me: Ayee this is my shit!!!

He ain't fly, no, he don't even drive, no

That's why you're calling my phone, and won't leave me alone