Idk What To Call This Chapter So Just Read It <3

I changed into a tank top and shorts and was chilling on the couch and Chres kept looking at me.

Me: what?

Chres: you...you teased me.

his voice was still deep and full of lust. I muted the Tv and stood up.

Me: yea and?

Chres: im finna tear yo ass in two the next time you tease me.

Me: nigga please you won't do shiiiiiiiiiiiidddddd.

as I was talking, I ran my hand up and down my body. I heard him growl and I looked at him and ran my hands through my hair and and bit my lips.

Chres: Kiarra Leona Scott, I am warning you.

just a little more fun won't hurt?

I turned around and shook my booty a little. I looked back and he was running towards me, I screamed and ran hella fast up to my room, I could hear his footsteps catching up to me. I reached my room and quickly locked the door and hid under my bed. I heard the door jiggle and then it stopped. I took a breath of relief figuring he stopped, then the door busted down and I covered my mouth trying not to make a sound. I saw his feet move around and held my breath.

Chres: come on Kiki let's have some fun. I just wanna talk to you.

uh nah nigga you wanna tear my ass in two! he walked to the bathroom and checked in the shower and in the cabinets under the sink, believe it or not but I can fit under there. he came back in the room and looked in the closet and closed it and growled.

Chres: Kiarra quit playin and come out this is making me want you more.

uh uh nigga im keeping my ass right herr. I felt something crawl on my arms nd I looked and saw it was a spider.

Me: AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH A FUCKING SPIDER!!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

I grabbed a book that was sitting next to me and smashed that bitch, oh hell nah you gon die tonight! I let out a breath and looked forward and gasped, he was looking directly at me and smiling evily.

Chres: there you are baby.

he walked to the end of the bed and pulled me out by my feet, I sunk my nails down into the ground trying to slow him down but it didn't work obviously. he threw me over his shoulder and threw me on the bed. I got up really quick but got put back down on the bed and he pinned me there, I struggled to get him off but he was hella strong.

Me: Chresanto I'm sorry OMG please get off of me!!!!

Chresanto: we're just gonna have a little fun. Me, You, and Roczilla, just the three of us.

he started roughly kissing my neck and biting me and went up to my jawline and ear. I let out a moan of pleasure as he pinned my arms about my head and pulled my hair gently to turn my neck. he got to my lips and shoved his tongue down my throat without even asking me permission, his tongue overpowered mine letting him win. his hands went to my shirt and he ripped that bitch like a present, he looked at my chest hungrily and kissed then middle of it and went back to my neck. his hands flew down to my shorts and he unbuttoned them then pulled them off and threw them across the room. I gasped noticing that I was only in my green bra and laced underwear. I felt 'Roczilla' rubbing between my legs and he felt HUGE. no no you ain't finna make my walls disappear! (lol from this is a commentary stereotype) ima be paralyzed if I don't stop him! I wanna walk!

Me: Chres--

Chres: who Chres? im Roc.

oh shit, this is his alter ego he warned me about!