Eleven

"Happy birthday." Jacob said as Connie snuggled closer to him as she opened her eyes.

"How did you know?" She asked.

"I do my research." He said and then winked at her. He attached his lips to hers and passionately kiss her.

They eventually got up and had a shower together which proved to be relay difficult as Jacob couldn't stop exploring her body.

As they walked into the living room, Connie smiled and then looked au Jacob. The living room was decorated with simple but elegant decorations. There was a table in the middle of the room full of wrapped presents.

"You did this for me?" She asked as she looked teaching with teary eyes.

"Of course beautiful." He said. "Only the best for you."

"Thank you Jacob." She replied and leaned in to kiss him.

They spent the next half an hour opening presents. Jacob bought her a diamond jewellery set consisting of a necklace, earrings  and a matching bracelet. He also bought her new pair of louboutins, perfume, hand bags, make up and a set of lingerie from Anne summers.

"Thank you Jacob." She said. "This is really the most amazing birthday  ever." She added but then her mood changed.

Jacob noticed this and placed his hand on her thigh. "What's wrong beautiful?" He asked.

"Nothing Jacob."

"Connie, you can tell me anything." He said whilst smiling at her.

"It's just...well Grace hasn't even called me to wish me." She said. "I just miss her a lot."  She added and then broke down. Jacob  pulled her into an embrace. They stayed like that for a couple of minutes and then the bell rang.

"Arghh." She moaned as she got up to open the door. Jacob stood watching her.

"Grace." She screamed as she saw the young girl standing be right back the door, holding a present.
She pulled her in and hugged her not wanting to ever let go.

"Erm..you are squashing me mummy." She said making Connie and Jacob laugh. Connie pulled back and then looked at her "happy birthday mummy." She added as she handed her the present.

"Aww thank you darling." She replied. "You didn't have to get me anything, you coming her is already an amazing present."

"I wanted to mummy." She said and then hugged her again.

"How did you come here Grace?"
She asked curiously.

"Jacob called and told Sam to let me come back." She said. "Sam said I can if I want."

"Sam." Connie said raising her eyebrows.

"Yes, I prefer Sam instead of dad." Grace replied.

"No arguments there." Connie said and then burst out laughing.

Grace walked over to Jacob and stood in front of him. "So you are mummy's boyfriend?" She said.

"Yes Grace." He replied.

"You won't hurt her will you?" She said. "Because if you then I will per-"

"Okay that's enough Grace." Connie intervene.

"Well she is definitely your daughter sweet cheeks." He said. "Two Beauchamps"

Grace weren't upstairs and Connie moved closer to Jacob. "I still can't believe you did that Jacob." She said. "I .. I love you Jacob."

He looked at her in shock. Did he hear correctly. He just stood there looking at her. "It's true Jacob, I really love you." With that she kissed him passionately and Jacob responded instantly.

"I love you too Queen B." He said.

I am ending this with the next chapter! Xx