promise

me noah and gale are all in matts hospital room just listing to the constant beeping of the heart monitor when all of a sudden beeeeeeeeeeeep nurses rush in pushing us out I try to fight to stay with my big brother but the nurse keeps pushing noah picks me up and puts me over his shoulder once we get in the waiting room he puts down "I can't lose him noah he's my big brother I love him"I say he kisses my hair "I know sweetie I love him too" he starts to cry "um alright I need to go to the bathroom gale watch amy" noah never likes people to see him cry gale on the other hand doesn't care who sees him matt is both it really depends on who he's with gale comes over to me and wraps his arms around me "shhhh ams m-m-matt w-w-ill be o-ok I prom-promise"we stand thier crying getting sympathetic look for people passing by noah has been gone for a while but he trying to be strong for me and gale noah was the older of the twins so matt all ways tells us when he is gone noah is on charge so I guess he wants to be strong like matt always is for us a doctor comes out and sees us "are you two here for matt" when he says matt i get away from gale"yes we are is he ok" "well he is stable we lost him for about 4 minutes but he is stable" "can I see my brother please"I ask "um I'm sorry but your brother is in no condition to see anyone right now" "ok" I turn back into gales chest and cry some more "I want my matt gale I need him" me and gale are still crying noah finally comes out of the bathroom his eyes are all red and puffy you can tell he has been crying but we know better than to say anything it would make him mad so we shut up I look down and realize that I'm still in these dress my hair is tangled and my make up is runny but I dont particularly care I need matt noah and gale sit on two chairs noah patts his lap and sit on his lap and lay my head on his shoulder and I dont mean to but I'm so sleepy my eyes start to close and I open them agian close open close open noah leans down and whispers"it's ok to go to sleep ill wake you up when somthing happens" I just nod my head and fall asleep I'm having a peaceful sleep when all off a sudden I'm in a room noah about to cry gale is hugging him an thier in front of a bed I look and see matt laying there attached to so many tubes and wires then were in a room mom and dad are here they're both crying so is noah and gale but instead of a bed there is a coffin I look into the coffin to see my big brother the one in charge who did everything he could to make me happy but made one mistake and I didn't forgive him until it was to late I scream at the top of my lungs someone is shaking me I open my eyes noah and gale are standing in front of me with wide eyes "it was just a dream amy it's ok it's going to be just fine" "m-m-matt is dead" "matt is fine ams why would you say that" "it's my fault he's in the hospital if I would have forgave him he wouldn't have gotten in a wreck" "it's not your fault what was your dream about baby girl"

MATTS POV

I'm in a wierd place I dont know where I am but i know im in a coma a nice man told me I hear a ear wrenching scream it was amy even in a coma I knew it was her I need to wake up and make sure she is ok I can't do it shut up brain I can for amy I make my eyes open to see im in a hospital room a nurse is thier I start to panic "where is amy I need amy and my brothers"my voice is horse "you need to calm down ill get your sister but only if you calm down"

AMY POV

"I need amy and her brothers" "I'm amy and these are my brothers is matt ok" "he woke up and has been calling for you so come on" we walk to matts room when the lady opens the door tears come from my eyes agian "dont cry ams come here" he voice is so horse but non the less I crawl into bed with him I'm still crying he picks up his hand and wipes my tears "amy you do know what woke me up from my coma right" "no what" "I heard a scream and I knew that it was my little sister and she needed me so I woke up" "oh matt i'm so sorry I didn't forgive you this is all my fault I love you " "its not your fault I love you" he kisses my forehead and gale calls mom and dad and explain to them what happend "please dont ever scare me like that agian I love you to much" "I wont I promise" "I'm just glad I have my matt back" and we all fall asleep

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

ok I know I haven't updated in a while but my tablet chager broke so yep and thats what I do all my updating on so tell me what you think ok bye love you