Curfew

Chapter 8

I'm holding jade in my arms. She hasn't stopped crying. "Jade.." I say as I lift her head up so I'm looking in her eyes.

"You are one of the most beautiful girls I've ever met. Your absolutely stunning and your attitude is awesome. I seriously love everything about you. And I'm not just saying this to make you feel better, I'm saying what's on my mind." I say with truth in my voice.

She just stares up at me for a moment. Then she buries her face in the crook of my neck and starts crying. "Oh god. I'm sorry, Jade. I didn't mean to make you upset or anything." I say, trying to calm her down. She lifts her head and looks at me. But her expression isn't sad at all, in fact, she's smiling.

"I wasn't crying because I was sad. I was crying because that's the nicest thing anybody has ever said to me." She says and buries her face in my neck again.

"Thank you." She mutters into the skin of my neck. "No problem." I answer back.

Okay.. Yeah... I'm falling in love with her.

"Leo?" She asks, lifting her head up. "Yeah?" I ask curiously. "I kind of need to tell you something." She says sadly.

"What is it? You know you can tell me anything." I say. "But I'm scared.." She says, her voice cracking at the end. "Scared of what?" I ask more concerned that confused.

"Im scared that you will leave me." She says as she hugs me closer, trying her best not to cry. "Jade, I wouldn't ever do that... I really care about you. It's okay. Just tell me." I say softly.

"I-I kind of... cut." Is all she says before she starts letting tears flow. "P-please... don't l-leave me..." She whispers.

I stare at her. 'No.... No no no.' I think to myself.

She can't be hurting herself. She just CAN'T. I hated seeing her in pain. Please don't let this be true..

"Show me." I say blandly. She looks up to me with a questioning face. "W-what?" Is all she says.

"Show me." I say a little bit louder. She nods her head and starts to pull up her sleeve. I see them and I cringe. There are so many.

"Jesus." I say as I put my hand over my mouth in shock. Rows after rows of dark brown and light pink scars line her beautiful arms. I did the only thing I knew to do in a situation like this. I raised up her arm, and kissed her scars. Every single one. She just stood there with a surprised look on her face.

Once I was done with every single scar I did the one thing that I have been waiting to do ever since I saw her.

I kissed her.

------

-Jade's pov-

I had jut confessed to Leo about my cutting and I was now lying in his arms, crying.

"Show me." He says. This sure caught me off guard, but I decide to just do it and get it over with.

I slowly pull up my sleeve. "Jesus." He gasps and puts his hand over his mouth. I was closing my eyes, preparing for him to leave me, to feel pain, to feel something that would hurt me. But I didn't. All I felt was a pair of lips on my arm. I open my eyes to find him kissing my scars.

I just sit there with a dumb look on my face. 'Holy shit.' I think to myself. 'He is cute as fuck.' I try to suppress a smile.

For the first time in my life, I was happy to have so many scars.

Because he kissed them all.

But after awhile it ended and I was just sitting there thinking 'well damn'.

And then he did something I never thought would happen.

He kissed me.

As soon as he pulls away I feel heat rise to my face. I'm just sitting there smiling all goofy. I'm just staring at him. i decide to give back and peck his cheek. And soon enough, he starts blushing and grinning too.

I just cuddle up to him and close my eyes, not caring about the world. He holds me close and whispers things like 'your beautiful.' Or 'your eyes shine like the night sky.' Or my personal favorite 'you have a real nice ass'. I giggled like a friggin little kid when he said that one. I soon fall Into a peaceful sleep. Something I haven't had In a long time.

-----

I wake up in Leo's arms. He's snoring softly and I decide to move slowly, not wanting to wake him. It takes me awhile to put together where Im at.

Were still at the park.

What the hell? We fell asleep at the park? I check my pockets and everything seems to still be there. I'm really actually surprised that somebody didn't steal any of my stuff while I was out. I check my phone for the time.

7:40.

"Fuck.." I mutter.

This seems to wake Leo up. "Hey." He says sleepily. "Listen Leo, I have to go, like, now." I say, partially panicked.

"Oh damn.. What time is it?" He asks, rubbing the sleepiness from his eyes. "7:42." I say as I get off up the bench.

"Oh shit..." He says while he sits up.

"You already know why I have to go.. So I guess I'll see you at school. Bye, Leo." I say in a rushed voice.

Before I can run to my house, he grabs my arm. "Wait." He whispers. He pulls me close to him and gives me another mind-blowing, heart-stoping, world-shattering kiss. He soon pulls away.

"Dammit." I mutter. "What's wrong?" He asks with concern in his voice. "You! You kissed me again and now I don't wanna leave!" I fake pouted. He just chuckles. "Sorry. Your just really kissable." he says, winking. I giggle and feel heat rise to my face.

Oh god, what is this boy doing to me?

"I really should be going too... I'll see you at school, Jade." He says with a hint of sadness in his voice. He turns around and starts to run home. All I wanted to do was scream his name and tell him to come back, but I knew I should be getting home.

I slowly turn around and start trudging home. After I realize it's 7:57 I start running my ass off. Exactly one minute before its 8:00 I get through my window. Right then my dad walks in. I could tell he was gonna sit here and wait for me to come back so he could beat the shit out of me. He sees that I'm home before eight and he grunts, knowing he only beats me up if I'm late.

He turns around sharply and slams my door. I'm just sitting there, smiling triumphantly. No nasty gashes today. But.... Theres something wrong. I don't know why, but I have a really bad urge to cut. Ugh goddammit.

I try to suppress the urge but end up searching in my drawer for the blade. 'Aha!' I think to myself as my fingers touch something cold. I take it out and waste no time. I swipe it across my skin and it feels so great.

I'm smiling.

I don't really know why, but the first time I cut I looked at my blood, and started smiling. At first it kinda creeped me out, but as I continued, I knew why. The release is just wonderful. And the first time I cut, I was smiling as I went to bed. But when I woke up, I looked at my wrist and hoped it was all a dream. I didn't want anybody to see.

But now my body is littered with scars. And to be honest.

I don't really care.

Today's events have made me tired enough to actually sleep. I never get much sleep and you can tell, I have really dark circles under my eyes. If I was an animal right now, I would defiantly be a raccoon.

I wonder what Leo's doing....

~~~~~~•~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~•

Okay... So was that good? Because so far I haven't gotten any comments ._. Like seriously.. Please give me your feedback because I don't know if I should continue or not.

Please give me your feedback. Plzzz

Okay so thanks for reading my little magestical banana unicorns!!

Byeee

-Catlin-