Blue Hair And Expensive Cars

I'm going to a banquet for models. There will be agents and scouts; it would be nice to have my job become more stable. These agents and scouts are looking for models who will model for one brand at a time, and that's what I'd like to do. People usually just hire me for one-time jobs and I want something that I can count on. I'm wearing the dress I got from Miwako and it's beautiful. It's a ball gown that's black and red. There are ruffles going up the dress in a pattern of black followed by red and it has beautiful beading on the torso. Hiroyuki was going to go with me, but he was called in urgently. It'll just be me. Miwako said she could drop me off at the banquet so that I wouldn't have to drive in this dress and heals. I'll be leaving shortly and I'm very excited, I just need to finish up curling my hair and I'll be out the door. Whenever I curl my hair, it reminds me of my first real modeling job when I modeled for happy berry back in highshcool. Sometimes, I wish I had some of thoes days back. I heard Miwako honk the horn and I hurried downstairs. 

"Caroline!" Her eye's widened and her jaw dropped when I walked out the door. "You look amazing in that dress! And did you do your hair by yourself?"

"I did. Thanks for noticing."

"You look beautiful! Maybe we should have you model for happy berry again!" We both began laughing and she started driving to the banquet. It was already dark out and I could see all the lights in the buildings. It was calming to watch them as we drove by. "Is this the building?"

"Yes. Thank you."

"No problem! Have fun, Caroline!"

"I will. I'll see you later." She waved and drove off. As I was walking up, I saw a brand new Jaguar. I've always admired those cars, ever since I saw Georges vintage Jaguar. They cost a fortune, but many people think that it's worth it. George's father bought his car for him. 

"Hello, ma'am." There was a man at the door of the building who greeted me.

"Hello." His smile was so big, you could tell that it was fake.

"I'll assume you're a model?"

"I am." I turned around to a table with 4 boxes. Each box had numerous amount of wristbands; the boxes were labeled: Models, Scouts, Agents, and Other. Model wristbands were pink, agents red, scouts blue, and other's were purple. He pulled out a pink one and gestured for my hand. 

"Don't take this off. This will let the agents and scouts know that you're a model."

"Okay. What are the others for?" 

"Sometimes, designers or students come to these banquets. The students typically go to school for design or business." 

"Oh." This must be an interesting experience for them. Maybe my younger brother would want to come to one of these and see what deals happen. The man opened the door for me. "I never caught your name."

"My name's Osamu."

"Nice to meet you, Osamu."

"Enjoy the banquet." He opened the door and it looked like a fancy ball. There were so many people, most people had the red wristbands. Not many people were focused on what this was organized for, though. There were 3 raffles, each one for an expensive looking car. I looked at the 3 cars and I was tempted to enter the raffle myself. There was a Ferrari, an Aston Martin, and a Buggati. As I was looking around, something caught my eye; I caught a glimpse of a man in a hat with blue hair. I saw him by the Aston Martin, so I walked over. I was standing right next to the car, but I couldn't see him anymore. Did I see George here? I know that I didn't, I'm probably thinking of him because of all the beautiful models. I just need to step outside for a bit and collect myself. There are signs leading to all the exits and I start following them, passing through the crowd. 

"Excuse me!" A man grabs my shoulder and pulls me back. "How tall are you?" I look at his wrist and he has a blue wristband. I need an agent now, not after going through a scout.

"I'm sorry, I'm busy right now."

"Alright." As I was turning, he took a picture of me. I think I saw a sign saying that scouts would do that. I reached the exit door and when I walked out, there was a man in a hat that had blue hair. There was a moment of silence after the door shut. The man was texting and I was tempted to look under the brim of his had to see if it really was George, the man I fell in love with years ago. He put his phone down and slowly turned. He looked up and I saw those grey-blue eyes. 

"Yukari."