Drowing isnt the case (Ben drowned love story)

My name is Stacy.

When I was fourteen I almost drowned.

Now it was by accident to be honest with you, I am a pretty good swimmer.

No, I was victem of attempted murder.

-FlashBack-

"STACY! COME BACK HERE! " My father yelled. He was drunk and got very abusive when he was. He killed my mother but that was our seceret. He told me If I told any one he would kill me. Anyways.

"STACY I SWAER TO GOD YOUR GONNA REGRET DOING THIS!" He yells again. I run into the pool room, my pale skin and my short blound hair had crusty blood on them. Do to the fact that I had just suffered my nightly beating. Looking down my legs are covered in cuts and bruisus, my dad was a strong man. Black hair and very buff. Thats what scared me. I was going to die. My big green eyes widend with fear as he bust down the door.

"Daddy! Please stop! I'm Sorry!" I manage to spit out. He had tried to stab me and I kicked him and that got him mad that why he why chasing me.

"I DON'T GIVE A DAMN HOW SORRY YOU ARE!" His voice was strong with a big wave of anger. I could smell the vodka coming off his skin. He rushed at me and slammed me into the pool. My head hit the bottom of the pool and a huge wave of pain was sent through my body head to toe. I managed tp push him off me just enough to get some air. Trying to swim away he grabbed my hair and forced my head down into the water. His grip was strong and all I saw was my bubbles and...... blood? More than was on my body.

"You shouldn't have done that...." I hear a voice say before I pass out.

-End Of FlashBack-

YAY! MY BE DROWNED STORY IS OUT! I hope you guys liked it so far. Please comment vote and maybe follow me?

~Amber