"It was me." Y/n cut me off

"What!" The servants said with shock, I know she didn't responsible for this, but this is kind of interesting.

"It was me, I was the one who responsible for this." Y/n said with a flat face.

"Okay then, you should clean this mess up, all by yourself."

"Okay dude chill, I will do it anyway."

"That was rude, and I hope a good things from you all guys."

" I don't care. You are not my father who can tell me everything, you are not anyone for me. So I can do what I please" she said

Then I growl and left, but when i left there is her words stuck in my head 'you are not anyone for me' oh my kitten I'll show you who am I to you.

Third Person P.O.V

It was dinner time, the masters were eating in the dinning room, but you don't see the servant anywhere.

Y/n P.O.V

"I'm sorry to interupt you lil' bro, but where is the servants? Didn't they eat?" I ask while gazing through the dining room.

"Yes they were, but they are eating after us the master, and they eating at their 'own' dinning room." He explained.

"But why are I and the idiot were here?"

"Cause you are one of a noble like us too." Alois say. I don't feel this right, while we are eating deliciously our food, the servants didn't have anything to eat yet. 

"Then I will eat together with them." I stand from my chair.

"Where are you going."

"To the servants dining room, duh. Why did you ask anyway?" I said while walking away.

"But why?"

I stopped my track, and look  aside "Because I am part of them too, I deserve something like them. Don't you think, while you eating something like this, so fancy smancy, so extravagant, what do they eat? What even can they cook? I just don't want my family suffer like that, they deserve the best." After that I continue walking away.

Ciel and alois were amused that you have a kind heart, sebastian, claude and will were interested in you, and grell were fangirling with haikal.

"Stop! I will come with you y/n senpai~" said grell.

I stop and said " Everybody welcomed."

" I want to join too! I don't want y/n to be taken away by grell!" Haikal saidtrailing behind

Then the three of you go.

* with you in the servant dining room*

"Hey guys!" I said.

"Y/n! You musn't be here, you are one of the noble so you must eat with young master, yes you do!" Said meyrin.

"It's okay, why woud I eat something delicious while you're not?"

"Y/n~~~~" it's as if the saw me just like some angel who brings fortune for them.

"Oh, and grell and haikal were here too, it is okay?"

"It's okay the more the merier!" Bardroy said.

"Ho ho ho" tanaka said.

"Oh yeah, and where is hannah and the triplets?" I ask.

"They were in the garden." Said finny.