"It was good. Why?"

"Nothing. You just look exhusted." I cover up. Harry nods, shrugging.

"How are you feeling?"

"Better. I just had few cramps."

"You know you should go see a doctor, Maybe its something else."

I suddenly choked at his words, coughing uncontrollably. Harry quickly gets off his seat and hands me a glass of water. I gulp the cool liquid, Harry's hand rubbing my back.

I look up ay him, giving him a thankful smile.

He takes a seat back on his chair and startes to eat his left over food. I look down at my food nervously, just shoving it in my mouth. Calm down Maira! It will be fine. After having the silent, yet awkward dinner. We started ti clean the table and wash the dishes.

I stood near the sink, washig all the dirty dishes while Harry cleans the things that are messed around on th kitchen slap.

Maybe I should tell him in the morning, I mean I'll be more prepared for the whole situation. I faught with myself whither to tell it now or later. I never thought it would be so hard.

"To Harry! I love you. Always have always will." Harry shouts, taking my attention. What the hell was that? It took time for me to process his words. It then hits me hard...he found the box...no no...oh crap.

I twirl around, seeing Harry had the box in his hand. Harry unties the ribbon, his smile getting wider. My palms started to get moist, my chest rising and falling. He remives the lid and looks closely inside the box.

The wide smile that wws spread on in his lips had started disappear slowly.

Harry's gaze met mine. His expressions illegible. I just couldn't look at his burning gaze for this long. Before I could look anywhere, Harry walks towards the dinning table. He places the box aside, his hand resting on the wood supporting his weight. His head drops down, the broad shoulders rising and falling. His back facing me as I jist stared at his actions.

"H-harry....I-I'm sorry...It's all my fault.....I-I forgot to t-take the p-pills." I stutter, my vision getting blurry. The tears forced to come out but I try ny hardest to hold them back. There was no answer, he just stood there. My hands were intertwined together as it could more moist by every second.

"P-please don't be m-mad at me...I-m sorry." I murmur, tears started to leave my eyes. He isn't happy? He doesn't want a child? Is he mad at me?

My brain was bombarding me with question that I couldn't even answer. I don't know what to do, or what to say in this situation.

He is going to leave me? He won't talk to me? He won't take care of me? What if he ask me to leave...

"H-harry...I don't want my child to be one of those who couldn't g-get the..the love of thier father...." More tears started to roll down my cheeks as I sniff quietly. There was no answer from him, he didn't even move.

My gaze dropped down to the floor. The tears dripping on thw ground as there was silence around us. Why isn't he saying anything? Why isn't he shouting at me? Why isn't he telling me to leave or atleast that it's ok? He should atleast say something...Please...

The foot steps took my attention, the sound increasing as he approaches me. I close my eyes, not having any idea what will he say.

I felt his hand on my chin, lifting my head up so I could face him. I gulp the lump in my throat, slowly opening my eyes. I slowly open my eyes, my gase meeting his green orbs.....which were watery....

Harry sniffs lightly, just looking down at me. It's so confused and shoced and scared. I could hear my heart pumping in my chest. He's lips curl into a small smile, warming my heart. My body started to relax after seeing that.

"How can I be mad at you....How can you think that I'll leave you." Harry whispers, his breath fanning my face. He cup me face, brushing his thumb to remove any wet trails on my cheek. A tear left his eye rolling down his cheek, my eyes following it in disbelief.

"Do you have any idea how Happy I am, Maira." Harry informs, his smile getting wider. Another tear rolls down his cheek, my lip curving into a smile. I wrap my arms around his waist letting out all the tears I had held back. Harry's muscular arm wrre placed around me, squeezing me lightly. His heart was beating faster, light sobs left my mouth. Harry snifs, pressing a kiss on top of my head. My grip getting tighter.

I have seen Harry cry one or twice in these years but seeing those 'tears of joy' in his eyes gave me somekind of warm feelings. It told me how happy he was, how much he wanted to hear this news soon.

"I love you." I whisper looking up at him. There were wet trails on his cheeks, his eyes still watery. With the help of my thumb, I wipe away the wet substance from his cheek. Harry smile, a deep dimole appear on both sides of his cheek.

"I love you too." He leans in pressing his lips for a passionate kiss. This kiss was different from all the others we had shared a few days ago. Maybe because I have started to love him even more.

°•°•°•°•°

I was laying on Harry's bare chest, tracing the large butterfly imprinted on his skin. Harry's fingres running throw my hair giving a comferting sensation.

"When did you got to know about this?"

"This evening."

"So you walked alone to the market to get those strips?" Harry ask, taking my hand in his.

"No, I had them from before." I infotm, looking at the now intertwined hands.

"Who else knows?"

"Only you."

I look up at the smiling face, he was really sleepy by now. I cup Harry cheek, leaning in for a kiss.

I don't know why I had so many bad thoughts when everything just went fine. I have never seen this much happiness in those eyes than today. He really is looking forward for this new advanture. But most importantly My love for him has grew even stronger now. More than I could have imagined.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry for any spellong errors or grammatical mistakes, its not edited.

HEY HEY HEY SEXY POTATOES!

Woot! finally! yaaayyy!

Hope you like this chapter? I didn't put my beat in it because my the end of the day I was exhusted.

GUYS, you know how I have to fast this month righy? so its really hard for me to update.

and the next chapter will be quite long so it willtake time for me to update.

ALRIGHY,I really don't know much abour pregnancy and the marriage ceremonies so feel free to correcr my mistakes.

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE! :D

COMMENT COMMENT! it really helps. :3

FAN MEEHHH! :D

THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU GUYS! :*****

-Maira