"I'm joking, baby." Normani cooed and pecked her girlfriend on her cheek. "I love you."

"And on that note, I'm going back to work. Those drinks will be out soon." Camila promised as she started to walk back.

"Mila watch-!" Dinah exclaimed, both her and Normani jumped off their seats.

The waitress bumped into one of the bus boys but was quick to hold the boy in place. She steadied her and the boy just in time. No glass broken. No spilled drinks. She let out a relieved breath and went on her way. "Sorry, Shawn!"

"It's no problem, Camila!" The bus boy shouted back.

It only took the young waitress a few minutes to wait for the drinks for the two girls. She walked carefully to the table and handed them their drinks. "Enjoy." Camila said with a toothy grin, proud that she was able to remain her balance through it all.

"Thanks, Mila." Her friends replied in unison. She tucked the plastic tray in between her arms and was about to turn her heels when she felt a body pressed behind her and hands gripping her waist tightly. A warm breath hit her sweaty neck sending shivers in her spine.

"How's my sexy waitress holding up?" Lauren husked in sultry voice.

"Lauren..." Camila whined, "I'm working, babe."

"Then stop working." Lauren suggested placing a soft kiss on Camila's cheek. "Let me take care of you, please."

Camila turned around to face the pouty green-eyed girl. She cupped the girl's face and squeezed it lovingly. "We talked about this. I'll take care of you and you take care of me. It's a two way street remember?" She pulled the girl's face to make their lips meet briefly then pulled away. She pinched Lauren's cheeks then walked around the girl back to the counter.

"Wait don't go!" Lauren called after her girlfriend. She dramatically reached out for the girl eliciting a small giggle from Camila.

"I'll be back in five minutes tops." Camila promised before turning her attention to the customer in front of her.

Lauren slid in the booth next to Normani and greeted her friends with a wide smile. "Hallo!"

"Hey Lo!" The couple sang. Normani sent Lauren a deathly glare, "Took you long enough."

"Ally had to be picked up!" The volleyball player huffed. "I would have been here earlier if it wasn't for that!"

"Talking bout what now?" Ally popped out of nowhere and sat across from Lauren next to Dinah.

"They are scolding me for being late." Lauren complained.

"Sorry ya'll that's my fault." Ally apologized.

"Hey Smallz, haven't seen you in a while." Dinah wrapped her arm around the smaller girl and pulled her in a tight hug. "How's Texas treating ya? Last time we went there you were balling your eyes out."

"That was freshman year." Ally dismissed. "We're sophomores now. I'm getting use to it... being away from home and all."

"I'm not." Lauren admitted. She glanced over to the counter and found her girlfriend talking animatedly to Shawn. "I sometimes still miss home." It wasn't the boy that was the problem, it was just the fact that Camila spent most of her time in the bar now to help pay for college. Even though they go to the same school, they barely have time to spend time with each other because of extracurricular activities.

"Lauren what are you talking about? You couldn't wait to get out of Miami..." Normani responded with a curious tone.

The raven-haired girl shifted her gaze and locked eyes with her best friend. "Sometimes home isn't 4 walls, It's 2 eyes and a heartbeat."