Normani turned Dinah's head slowly to the side. She peppered kisses on her face as she moved it until she reached her ear. "I'll walk you through it." She rasped hotly.

Dinah gulped. "Okay."

"Do you trust me, Dinah?" Normani asked in a sultry voice. She dropped her hands down to tug the hem of the Polynesian's shirt.

"Y-yes. I trust you."

-

"So you know what you're saying to her, right?" Lauren asked her best friend.

Normani nodded as she held the roses in her hands. She fidgeted nervously and kept her head bowed down. "I don't know about this, Lo."

"Mani, no." Lauren encouraged. She lifted Normani's chin up to face her. "Hey. You got this. Camila is getting Dinah here right now. You're going to ask her and she's going to say yes."

"The last time I talked to her she slapped me across the face." Normani deplored. She sighed sadly and tucked a strand of her hair on her ear. "She hates me."

"No, don't think like that. Just... apologize then go on with the proposal, okay?"

"Are you sure she'll like this?"

"Positive. Camz set it all up." Lauren assured. "But if it doesn't work out, you know who to blame..." She joked trying to lighten up the mood only to do the opposite making Normani frown. "I was kidding, babe. You know it'll work."

The dark skinned girl flashed a small smile before taking a deep breath in. She stared at the empty hallway and waited.

-

Camila leaned against the wall outside a classroom where Dinah was currently in. When she heard the bell ring, she pushed herself off the wall and searched for her teammate. The Polynesian exited the classroom in deep conversation with Ally, who looked over at her captain discretely. Camila waved over the shorter girl and gave her a thumbs up. Ally nodded and pulled Dinah in the other direction the taller girl was going.

"Ally, where are we going? We have biology... and it's that way." Dinah pointed behind her.

"I found a shortcut." Ally lied and faked a smile. "C'mon."

"Okay..." The taller girl said unsurely. She let Ally lead the way. They walked through the hallway and continued their conversation from before. She kept talking while Ally listened.

When they turned the corner, Dinah noticed a girl trip and drop a pile of flyers in her hand. Instinctually, the middle rushed over to help the girl out.

"Are you okay?" Dinah asked full of concern. She helped picked up the flyers and knitted her eyebrows as she read the content. The flyer only had one thing written on it: PROM?, printed in different colors and fonts.

"Yeah, I'm fine." A familiar voice replied. The Polynesian looked at the girl and gaped.

"Bea." Dinah uttered. She smiled softly at the sophomore. She handed the flyers back to the girl. "You asking Jacob to Prom?"

Bea shook her head and smirked. She pushed the flyers back to Dinah and walked away. The older girl looked at her in confusion.

"What the hell?" Dinah exasperated. She looked down at the pile of flyers scattered on her feet and quickly collected it not wanting it to be a mess. "Hey, Ally can you help me with this?" When she heard no reply she craned her head and found the shorter girl nowhere to be seen. "Ally?" She got up slowly, completely forgetting about the rest of the flyers.

The Polynesian ran her hand through her blonde hair and looked around the hallway, some students staring at her. She ignored them and continued to walk straight to the hall. She felt eyes following her and increased her pace.