PART 31: Unbroken

Start from the beginning

Tonight, was my time to do something crazy to prove him that I will support him no matter what he did as long as it made him happy. I knew that watching him fight would be way too difficult. I mean, the rage which would pierce his eyes would make my guts flip and him going all violent would scare me to death like it always did but I knew that being a fighter made him happy so I was going to try.

After all the things he had done for me, the least I could do was do everything it took to make him happy.

The bell interrupted my thoughts and I soon found myself nonchalantly walking towards my next class.

As I took my regular seat behind Ashton, I let my mind wonder to what was going to happen after the fight. I didn't say it because of the moment and the tension and all, I meant it; I really want to sleep with him. However, I wasn't sure about the way my body would react to it. I didn't want to disappoint him. And even though I knew he would take great care of me, I felt my scars burn every time I thought about being one with him.

It was really weird cause I've slept with many random guys during the past two years or so but this was a whole different story.

"McKinnon?" I heard someone calling my name.

I slightly shook my head forcing my thoughts out of my head and tried to focus on Ashton's face.

"Hm?" I mumbled.

"Could you give me a hand with that shit?" he asked pointing at the question in front of him.

I let out a low laugh. His clueless expression was seriously hilarious.

I eyed the teacher and motioned to Ashton to turn around. Then, I leaned closer to his ear and started whispering the answer.

"Ms McKinnon, would you mind taking your lips off Mr. Jefree's ear lobe?" the teacher said in a sickly sweet tone offering me a smile.

I was trying to come up with some decent comeback but I could feel Asher's eyes staring daggers at me making my whole body freeze.

"I had almost climaxed there, Ms. G!" Ashton complained making me choke myself while trying not to laugh.

"How about you and your classmate finish this in the headmaster's office?" 

"No, but we would gladly take it to the parking lot," Ashton announced happily before standing up and mouthing me to follow him. 

I stumbled behind him, absolutely startled. The guy seriously had some guts. 

"I hope you don't mind too much," he said holding back, I could say, hysterics.

"Nah, I was hella bored anyway," I lied. 

Truth was, it wasn't the smartest move to let my grades drop more cause my father would beat me till I could swim in a lake made by my own blood. However, I didn't really care anymore- I had some special plans for him anyway. 

"Thanks for trying to help in the first place, anyway," he cautiously let out after some minutes of silence.

"It's fine," I replied smiling. 

He slightly pushed me towards the stairs and we both made our way to the roof without talking. 

He sat on the edge and let his legs hung in the air before placing a cigarette between his exquisite lips and lighting it up. 

"Want one?" he asked out of the blue. 

"I-um-" I stammered. 

"Yes or No, McKinnon?" 

"Um, no, thanks," I said politely, surprising myself.

"Join me, anyways," he said tapping the place next to him.